Ok so i am watching a series on law and disorder with louis theroux and there in south africa, and i have just had the urge to kill some one for the first time...

....A car thief has just been saying that he doesnt care about other people and that he just wants money, he said basically that if some one has a child he would take that child and put them in the oven/ microwave and turn it on, or take a persons wive and slit her throat infront of the man and demand the money....

How the **** can you get people in this world who are as sick as that, seriously, if there are people like that out there i really have lost faith in all humanity....

Is anybody else watching this?
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
No, I'm not but I'd love to see it. I reckon he may have jsut said that and if he was actually faced with the opportunity, he probably wouldn't take it.

Unless he's a bit strange.
XIAOXI
Quote by Daniel8488
....A car thief has just been saying that he doesnt care about other people and that he just wants money, he said basically that if some one has a child he would take that child and put them in the oven/ microwave and turn it on, or take a persons wive and slit her throat infront of the man and demand the money....

How the **** can you get people in this world who are as sick as that, seriously, if there are people like that out there i really have lost faith in all humanity....

If there is one pet peeve I have it's people saying something like this. I don't know if you've noticed but most people wouldn't put a baby in a microwave so maybe you should

A) Never ever say that again

B) Gtfo

Also try to look up a little psychology and neuroscience. Maybe you'll see everyone aren't wired completely the same.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
yeah i was just watchin some of it,
you talkin bout that guy thats friends with sydney?
coz he's a f*ckin d*ck
SOLO STUFF HERE!
www.myspace.com/antioneire

BAND HERE!
www.myspace.com/theprojectire

Quote by element4433
See...this is why we make a plan. You have to know how you're going to masturbate in every situation.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
We're bros, bro. Not 'mos.
The microwaving your last born line was ****ing hilarious.

Another victory for louis.
Yer I watched this

But you have to remember these guys haven't been brought up in middle america in a bourgeois family with a smeg fridge/freezer.

A soldier came into his house and shot his mum and dad.

TS needs to stop being so petit-bourgeois critical, grow the **** up and gtfo.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Daniel8488
Ok so i am watching a series on law and disorder with louis theroux and there in south africa, and i have just had the urge to kill some one for the first time...

Congratulations. You're a real man now
Thats south africa for you mate. I just watched louis theroux and I'm South African. I was born there, moved to england when I was 8/9 in 2001. I have no pride at all for my country because of stuff like that. Nearly everyone I know has been affected by crime, hell my cousin got held up with a gun like 100 m from his home, one of my aunts had a bullet come through her window, my family have had our car stolen when we lived there and theres many more stories I can tell about people I know from there. Police did nothing at all as well when we got our car stolen. Even though what was shown is one sided as there are really good areas of south africa, more often then not you get these things happening. Police are so corrupt there its unbelievable.

But you have to remember how bad lives guys like that one who said he had no remorse for any of what he has done, have actually had it. I can understand his actions, doesnt make it right but you have to think about what you would do if you were in his position.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Last edited by nikhil101 at Dec 7, 2008,
Quote by Trickycindy
Yer I watched this

But you have to remember these guys haven't been brought up in middle america in a bourgeois family with a smeg fridge/freezer.

A soldier came into his house and shot his mum and dad.

TS needs to stop being so petit-bourgeois critical, grow the **** up and gtfo.

It might explain his behaviour, but it doesn't excuse it.
Quote by Daniel8488
i really have lost faith in all humanity....

Wow, you're so cool and jaded.
i watched it, and that bloke in particular really confused me

like, what the hell can be done with him?! it's just really crummy circumstances to be raised up into into, so, even if he was locked up forever, or "burned", then the same will just happen down the line - nothing is being sold by locking him up or killing ultimately.

hm. it's a tricky one

nuke?
Kensia & trickycindy.. what ever.

thanks for the other comments guys.

Yea i can understand that they are brought up in terrible conditions, and that a huge majority of the people in those conditions have very little options.

Look, if someone thinks its acceptable to kill, murder and take from other people then there view on life and everything else is really disgusting, i mean i'd never ever kill a defencless child and/ or human being for that matter just becuase i want some money, and that man also mentioned that he feels no shame for killing a traffic cop who was perhaps trying his best to feed his family, in the correct, or atleast more legal fashion.

It's peopel who say that ahh **** it, the rest of the world is fine and that all people arent bad, yea, that is true, not all people are bad, but the people who are like this really bring the rest down.

It just disgusts me that people think it's perfectly acceptable to kill and steal from others, for the sole benefit of themselfs, and yes it happens everywhere. but that doesnt make it anyless shocking and disgusting.

Edit: yes, people arent wired the same and physchologicaly (sorry for the bad spelling) all people have diffrent views on life, but i think everyone knows that injuring, hurting and killing another person is morally wrong.

This man is holding a conversation and to me, seems like he knows what he is doing, i.e. killing and stealing, so in my opinion he is totally in control of what he has done and what he is doing.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Last edited by Daniel8488 at Dec 7, 2008,
If someone doesn't have a conscience it's hard to judge them by the same standards. The guy clearly had no compunction about what he'd done. He clearly didn't feel the same way. Possibly because a soldier killed his mother and father right in front of him when he was a kid, as was mentioned in the program.

I thought the one about Philadelphia was almost as bad just because it was in the USA, not South Africa. Kinda expect SA to be fucked up.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde