22 28%
I like most but not some
11 14%
I like some but not most
37 47%
I hate them
8 10%
Voters: 78.
You a fan of them? Personally i hate them for the most part, the story or script tends to be dire but it's a gorefest so people enjoy them =/

I think scary films or even a horror with a good script such as Saw are good, but i see so many advertised on TV which just look totally rubbish.

Poll up in a minute ^^
Manchester United
Yay if it's mondern effects, but with the classic style, as in, you don't see the ****ing monster so it really scares you the first time you do, that's why i hate AvsP
hello
Everyone check out Peter Jackson's film "Braindead" ("Dead Alive" if you're in North America). Best horror comedy of all time.
original black christmas... amazing movie.

new black chrismtas.. crap... they give it too much story and make the killer seem human.

The great part of the horror is the unknown. As soon as you know, it becomes stale and overdone.

Same with the new Halloween.. although i loved it, michaels backstory made him seem like a normal person and it justifies his killing. That makes a movie boring in my opinion.
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by Shabalaba
I think scary films or even a horror with a good script such as Saw are good...

Fail. -1
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
original black christmas... amazing movie.

new black chrismtas.. crap... they give it too much story and make the killer seem human.

The great part of the horror is the unknown. As soon as you know, it becomes stale and overdone.

Same with the new Halloween.. although i loved it, michaels backstory made him seem like a normal person and it justifies his killing. That makes a movie boring in my opinion.

I loved the new Black Christmas :S
Camilla Choads.
Quote by Shabalaba
You a fan of them? Personally i hate them for the most part, the story or script tends to be dire but it's a gorefest so people enjoy them =/

I think scary films or even a horror with a good script such as Saw are good, but i see so many advertised on TV which just look totally rubbish.

Poll up in a minute ^^

GTFO
You're*
Can't stand old movies, Can't stand bad movies. That limits the genre a lot. Lots of blood is just starting to annoy me.

Our movie has a ****ty plot and we only have a $50,000 budget. Lets spend $30,000 on truckloads of blood!
Quote by Shabalaba
I think scary films or even a horror with a good script such as Saw are good,

You think Saw's script is good?
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
I think the idea is clever in essence, some parts just annoy me but i think it's ok for the the main part.

I saw the Hills Have Eyes yesterday, i ended up turning it off, the funny lookin people just annoyed me XD

Quote by Pretty_Much
Saw had a good idea, NOT a good script.

Agreed, I was thinking of Sleepy Hollow when i said script
Manchester United
Yeah I like them as long as they have a decent plot...
They're terrible if the story's not thought out well
I saw the Hills Have Eyes yesterday, i ended up turning it off, the funny lookin people just annoyed me XD

LOSER.
Camilla Choads.
good horror movies always depend on the director. for instance, the movie "the Grudge" had a great story line but it was a horrible movie because of the crappy director. if Alfred Hitchcock can make one of the greatest horror films of all time about birds you know he is a good director.
Quote by Shabalaba
I think the idea is clever in essence, some parts just annoy me but i think it's ok for the the main part.

That's because it was the shitty remake.
You're*
I've seen a video of an asian man getting his head cut off, but theater horror films suck
Dream Theater = "The auditory equivalent of masturbating into a cup and then smelling it."
Quote by alexnye
u need an option of im too scared

You need to not be a complete puss.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
That's because it was the shitty remake.

as most modern remakes are, they focus way to much on gore and not on suspense. Besides the original was just badass because the dog was pretty much the hero of the movie.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I hate them, but I'm too much of a pussy to watch most horror films anyways.
Quote by esidebill
When I was very young... I asked a man why his guitar had 4 strings. He smacked me on the head and said "SON THIS IS A BASS". I have been afraid of bassists ever since.

Quote by Zecromancer
Those brightened my day
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
as most modern remakes are, they focus way to much on gore and not on suspense. Besides the original was just badass because the dog was pretty much the hero of the movie.

Exactly, if it is just a film of people being tortured i don't like it, who in their right mind would?
Manchester United
Quote by Shabalaba

Never visit texas
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
[quote="'']Never really been a fan, alot sems the same to me. I prefer Action and Comedy films but thats just my opinion.

Same, i tend to get dragged into watching them with friends
Manchester United
Horror movies are the best! I love watching them. In fact, they are really the only movies I will sit down and watch from start to finish and pay attention to.
Quote by Shabalaba
Exactly, if it is just a film of people being tortured i don't like it, who in their right mind would?

yeah, even older slasher films focused more on tension and suspense than all out gore.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm