who do you think makes the best, most consistent thrash riffs of all time?this is not about fancy pants lead fiddling, only riffs, and who makes the most and the best, not bands who only made good songs in the 80's *cough* metallica *cough*
i like the verse riff of triviums song "suffocating sight" it's pretty challenging
Anthrax, Testament, Exodus, Destruction, Megadeth and Exciter.

So if you wanted a list of names then Dan Spitz and Scott Ian, Alex Skolnick and Eric Peterson, Gary Holt, Mike Sifringer and Harry Wilkens, Dave Mustaine, and finally John Ricci.

Prove me wrong.
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Last edited by Ultimate_Gio92 at Dec 7, 2008,
metallica have made one riff and used it in every song. my ****s tend to be more creative. not that i dont like metallica, or my ****s, but there just not very inventive
I Won't Let This Build Up Inside Of Me

Quote by FFTLxx

muhat gandy
+Sideways 8

Well thats me set ^^
slayer, in particular jeff hanneman
and max cavalera

metallicas riffs werent that good.
im not really into thrash though
**** thread
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Everyone who has posted so far (except for Hat): *nekrokastrates*
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Bullschlaka thread...but!

Best - Sodom's guitarists they've had, mostly (First name escapes me) Blackfire.
Consistant - Kerry King/Jeff Hanneman
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by mmkat
i like the verse riff of triviums song "suffocating sight" it's pretty challenging

lol....
^^

Frank Blackfire....is that it?
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Stephen O'Malley
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link