Page 1 of 2
About 10 minutes ago I was talking about getting a new amp with my parents, and I said "If I were to consider the 6505+, I would want to go to C&M and play the Mesa Dual Rectifier and compare them." My mom, who knows nothing about music says, "Well, that's stupid. You can't do that because it's like comparing apples to oranges."

Similar stories? Make lulz ensue, Pit.

Not really.

Except My friend doesn't like Ibanez's because He thinks the Head looks funny.

He plays Guitar. For like 5 Years.

He's a dumb-ass
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Unforgotten
LOL im just laughing at your thread name right now, it might just get closed

I'm just mad. It's not hurting anyone.

Right? Right?!??!!
Did you tell her to get back in the kitchen for that?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Tell your mother i said you wont amount to a professional musican and you would be putting your parents into finiancial **** spending thousands on a crap recto when a carvin v3 would suffice for garage playing.
Quote by Mezzo4te
Tell your mother i said you wont amount to a professional musican and you would be putting your parents into finiancial **** spending thousands on a crap recto when a carvin v3 would suffice for garage playing.

GOFO, good gear is what makes your professional career that much easier to get. **** sounds like **** no matter how skilled you are.
Quote by guitar-godfrey

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
someone on here said that one time he had his guitar in school and someone asked him to play 50 cent
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by coryklok
About 10 minutes ago I was talking about getting a new amp with my parents, and I said "If I were to consider the 6505+, I would want to go to C&M and play the Mesa Dual Rectifier and compare them." My mom, who knows nothing about music says, "Well, that's stupid. You can't do that because it's like comparing apples to oranges."

Similar stories? Make lulz ensue, Pit.

That means she bought you the 6505 for Christmas.
Quote by Mezzo4te

No it won't, It's my money.
Quote by Mezzo4te

this guy isnt a prick at all.
Well...she probably hears the same thing from all amps.

Remember, as a guitarist, you can hear the major tonal differences between amps and guitars. She doesn't play (I assume), and probably doesn't pay a huge amount of attention to it all, so she would have no idea that they sound different.

Just to put perspective on the whole thing.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Quote by Mezzo4te

What the hell?

I was looking at basses and my dad thought that a Epi Les Paul bass would sound better than the EB0 because it has two pickups

"Not all pickups are the same, dad"

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Steve The Plank
That means she bought you the 6505 for Christmas.

I told her I want money for Christmas. If I told her 6505, she'd say "Why are you worried? We'll all be dead by then."
"why do you need a new amp, you already have one"

check the gear in my sig.
i wanted to facepalm her :p
Top lel.
Quote by BlackandSilver
GOFO, good gear is what makes your professional career that much easier to get. **** sounds like **** no matter how skilled you are.

gofo yourself!

if you knew anything about amps you would know i referenced a professional grade amplifier.
Quote by Mezzo4te
gofo yourself!

if you knew anything about amps you would know i referenced a professional grade amplifier.

i think he means that you are an asshole. now, gofo.
"Why do you need a distortion pedal, your amp has distortion."
"Skulls will make you go to hell."
"Slayer?! Do you WANT to go to hell?"
"Listen to real music, not this screaming crap."
"SKULLS AGAIN!?"
"Don't palm mute, it sounds like the string has something on top of it."
"Pinch harmonics sound like screaming."

The list goes on and on.
Quote by guitar-godfrey

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

Quote by Mezzo4te
gofo yourself!

Thank god your banned. Annoying as SH*T!

Anyway, What did she say after? Still more nonsense?
Quote by Mezzo4te

I find your lack of punctuation......disturbing.
Quote by landerson
I find your lack of punctuation......disturbing.

He's an asshole. Telling me I won't go far around UG even though I've been here longer.

No one really liked him.

Thank god he's banned
Quote by zzeazz
He's an asshole. Telling me I won't go far around UG even though I've been here longer.

No one really liked him.

Thank god he's banned

Maybe it'll last for a while.
lols! omg ur mommerz duznt no aboout gitar amps and shizz, LOL
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by zzeazz
Thank god your banned. Annoying as SH*T!

Anyway, What did she say after? Still more nonsense?

I walked away before I started breaking things. I feel better now. Spank you very much, Pit.
Quote by the memory
"why do you need a new amp, you already have one"

check the gear in my sig.
i wanted to facepalm her :p
I've heard that one before.

Although I've managed to convince them that I should have an Ibanez SR500 and an Orange Crush 35B. Christmas will be fucking funky.
Quote by zzeazz
Your welcome Cory.

mind Deleting this please?

Why? Is it because you don't love me anymore? Why wouldn't you look at me during?!
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Sigged.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Page 1 of 2