Good evening minions, I, your mighty moderator, has constructed an 8-track playlist of my favourite 'choonz' for you to all bear witness to.

Witness my impeccable taste whittled into 7 tasty morsels of Metal and a Non-Metal surprise.

Enjoy. Or don't.

Still to come...

DEC 12 Instrumetal
DEC 19 Scourge441
DEC 26 nebiru
JAN 02 Snyper
JAN 09 Kepulix
JAN 16 webbtje
JAN 23 King ofKumbucha
JAN 30 tigerking615
FEB 06 Mudvayne_4_Life
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Oooh, a non metal suprise?

Oh, I hope it's a ballad...
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
Oooh, a non metal suprise?

Oh, I hope it's a ballad...

Haha...

Nice list Dyer's, also includes my favourite Mithras track.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I guess i'll give a quick rundown while i'm here.

1. I picked this one because these guys are hardly recognised on here, as pointed out by the few regulars in their respective thread. The atmosphere in their music is oh-so immersive and makes for quite an experience.

2. This is a newwun, one of my top 5 this year. And this slice of beef, in this case, the title track, pretty much sees them at top swing, full-on apocalypic orchestrations and a solo that makes you want to beat things until they don't exist.

3. My top pick of last year's albums. Sounds like a brutal alien abduction. A lesson in how to use a delay pedal. And just generally how be be fucking awesome.

4. A bit different from the first three tracks. Boasts a melody that has a tendency to superglue itself to the inside of your cranium and a Guitar/Keyboard trade-off that Dream Theater would certainly be proud to call one of their own. Plus, like the two previous, they're British. So hurrah!

5. Fucking Epic. These guys have made multiple appearances on the Metal Radios and i'm exposing you to another slab of one of the new album's choice cuts. Sing along now "WE BLASPHEME, WE BLASPHEME, THE TYRANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNT". Yeah.

6. You may have seen me whore out this guy to everyone in existence. And heres one of the many reasons why. Amazing synth sounds and one of the most beautiful solos ever dedicated to CD. One of Metal's most unique propositions.

7. An Instrumental. In my humble opinion, the greatest one this genre has birthed. Enjoy this rather hidden gem of a track.

8. OK, it isn't metal, but if any of you like anything resembling Epic, then this is so far up your alley that no penis length can quite cover the innuendo associated with it.

Why haven't I put the songs/artists here? Because I want to you go and fucking listen to them yourselves, you lazy shits.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Dyer's Eve

6. You may have seen me whore out this guy to everyone in existence. And heres one of the many reasons why. Amazing synth sounds and one of the most beautiful solos ever dedicated to CD. One of Metal's most unique propositions.

Nice, we had the same Swano song. No one seemed to like it on my playlist, though.

Great list, the Alchemist and Godgory songs were good in particular.
I Like Metal... :P
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE IS THE BEST BAND IN THE UNIVERSE AND WHOEVER DENIES THAT I WILL BE VERY ANGRY AT!!!!!!!!
Quote by RATM275
I Like Metal... :P

*castrates*
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Epic win for including Alchemist, Godgory, and Swano.

My list also includes Alchemist, but due to the fact that people still don't give a shit, I'll leave it there.
Wow. I really enjoyed the Mithras song. Excellent list; the only song I had heard before is Demigod.
I've never heard To-Mera or Mithras, so thank you. It was awesome.

Also, the last track was a nice surprise.
I've found Jesus
Good list, I'd heard most of it, but I'll be sure to check out what I hadn't heard of before. .
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Good list, indeed, knew all the bands though so no surprises for me

so very much like I expected from you hahha
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Haha, I r so maynstreem.
LAMMERGEIER
I guess Instrumetal isn't posting his list. If I had known that I would have posted mine on friday.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I am, I am... sorry, I've been caught up with finals. It'll be up by the end of the day.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?