Does anybody know a website where I can buy Vintage guitars (LP and SG Copies) that's US based? I only know one Vintage dealer website, and they're for UK. So, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
i seem to remember reading on HC that there was a canadian distributor (which also distributes to the USA). maybe do a search over there?

just be careful, though, in case the prices aren't as good as over here. not much point in buying a vintage if you can get as good/better brands where you are for less (e.g. agile etc.).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Vintage are a UK-managed brand, hence why it's hard to get them in the US.

If you're in the US, Agile are the same quality as Vintage, and will be cheaper for you to by. There's also Rally and Tokai, both international brands that are around the same quality.

Really buying a Vintage in America will probably end up costing more than the Epi equivalent, so there's no point.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
When you say Vintage do you mean a guitar company, or an actual vintage, old guitar? There's a store in Florida called Neals Music that deals with vintage stuff. They have a website, but I'm not gonna post it here
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by MrFlibble
Vintage are a UK-managed brand, hence why it's hard to get them in the US.

If you're in the US, Agile are the same quality as Vintage, and will be cheaper for you to by. There's also Rally and Tokai, both international brands that are around the same quality.

Really buying a Vintage in America will probably end up costing more than the Epi equivalent, so there's no point.

exactly.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i haven't tried agile, but i tried a couple of vintage advances today, and i mean, they're alright if you can get them cheap enough, and try a bunch so you can pick a good one. but there's not really anything between them and any other budget brand which i've tried- epiphone, etc. etc. paying over the odds for them would be kinda daft, like jumping through hoops to import an agile to the UK, i'd assume.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?