Im trying to return skis to a website that states you have to ship within 10 days of recieiving them. Do you guys have any ways or ideas to convince them to take them back?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I've returned many things just by saying "It's not what I ordered."

These were all for Amazon though, I don't think the guys doing their returns give two ****s whether your excuse is believable or not.
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT
It was shipped domestically, from ME to WA
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by Yerjam
I've returned many things just by saying "It's not what I ordered."

These were all for Amazon though, I don't think the guys doing their returns give two ****s whether your excuse is believable or not.

True, but i've had them for like a month and half now, haha. I couldnt decide If i was going to keep them or not, and i was under the impression they had a no questions asked return policy
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
True, but i've had them for like a month and half now, haha. I couldnt decide If i was going to keep them or not, and i was under the impression they had a no questions asked return policy

Should'a read the small print eh?
No matter what you're trying to get rid of, you can always grind it into powder and sell it as crack
ohai little sig.
Haha, well you're pretty screwed.

Well, you could probably annoy them into believing some bull**** story about how low quality they are or whatever. Usually if you kick up so much fuss about these things big chains just give in.
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT
Quote by -Collapse-
I'd just try to sell them on ebay as close to new price as you can.

Already put them on craigslist for like $15 less than new price, should get them outta here. Id probably pay that in shipping/restocking anyway if they let me send them back.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412