Page 4 of 5
wooo glen
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by Xiaoxi
Here's the image file of my arrangement. The roman numerals indicate the general positions (referring to which fret the index finger would be placed) and the circled numbers indicate the general lowest string played in the chords.

http://rapidshare.com/files/171768563/Xiaoxi_-_HYAMLC.zip.html

Cheers, that'll give me something to learn over the christmas hols. I'm trying to improve my music reading skills. At the moment I can read well enough to score stuff in sibelius, or play as long as I have time to slow down and work out the notes on the sheet and transfer them to guitar, but I can't read and follow sheet music (play along in other words).

Any particular tips other than keep practicing?
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Sonny_sam
Cheers, that'll give me something to learn over the christmas hols. I'm trying to improve my music reading skills. At the moment I can read well enough to score stuff in sibelius, or play as long as I have time to slow down and work out the notes on the sheet and transfer them to guitar, but I can't read and follow sheet music (play along in other words).

Any particular tips other than keep practicing?

Notation is about about familiarity. When you read each note, actively dictate its name (A, B, C, etc). Also try to associate every note with the fret and visually process where it is (keep in mind there are a few frets for every pitch). And just read more and more. Your mind will develop an automatic reaction as you read more.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
omg John and Carrie, I love you! The best track for sure.
It makes me want to hug everybody I know.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Great work guys...

Quote by CryingAlone
Track 2 is giving me goosebumps. Awesome work!!!

Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Dec 10, 2008,
Quote by gamebreaker
My Favorite - Santa Claus is coming home for Christmas. They are all amazing though! Great Job!

Do you mean "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"?
Thanks, your the first person to mention my song.

Thank you very much to all who contributed! I'm downloading it now, will let you know what I think later.

Merry Christmas!

EDIT: Wow, absolutely brilliant. The production is ace. Well done John!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Last edited by craggis19 at Dec 10, 2008,
Definitely downloading. Great work Rabid! Cheers!

Merry Christmas!!
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Just listened, well done everyone
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Whoa this is awesome. I wanted to contribute something but I got a little caught up with my band and school. Sorry about that.

But anyway, great job rabid and everyone else who's involved in this!
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

at first i wasnt sure about this, however i ultimatly downloaded it (obviously) and i gotta say WOW i am incredibly impressed, awesome, awesome AWESOME job, well done everyone who worked on this.....you guys make me proud to say ive been a member here for almost 2 yrs
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
This album is pretty sweet. I'm on the second track and I like what I hear so far.

i also have to say im well impressed with all the other tracks production is great (ta again john) and the arrangements of certain songs are very creative

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
I'm not sure if this has been addressed, and I don't know about anyone else, but there are songs I would like to add to my myspace playlist... so maybe someone could upload them as a band?

I must say, I haven't been around here in quite some time and I'm glad I came back in time to see this. It's amazing, and you guys are all so talented.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
I hope that third song is by Drummondo..... doesnt sound like his voice but i'm pretty sure he wrote that song.

-chris-
<DInkyDaisy>I would so have sex with tauket now.
<SpacedOut>I'd kill to have tauket naked in a bath of warm milk right now.
<Blnkgttrst>Oh Chris, you're what the Spaniards call "El Terrible"
<Jallas>chris you're hot in bed
Quote by Shortbuschld
I'm not sure if this has been addressed, and I don't know about anyone else, but there are songs I would like to add to my myspace playlist... so maybe someone could upload them as a band?

I must say, I haven't been around here in quite some time and I'm glad I came back in time to see this. It's amazing, and you guys are all so talented.

You might aswell make the profile yourself, I doubt anyone else will do.

You'll have to ask everyone for permission aswell. Feel free to use my songs.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
You might aswell make the profile yourself, I doubt anyone else will do.

You'll have to ask everyone for permission aswell. Feel free to use my songs.

Ya, why not make a band profile for this, streaming is always better than downloading.
Aw ****, I could have contributed to this! Damnit!
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Aw ****, I could have contributed to this! Damnit!

You're back?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
if you decide to make a band profile then you can use my song

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
I'm making a UG band profile, by the way.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by tauket2
I hope that third song is by Drummondo..... doesnt sound like his voice but i'm pretty sure he wrote that song.

-chris-

It's indeed writtten by Drummondo, but I covered it for this album.
------------------
As with Pitropolis, I am amazed that something like this can come out of a community like UG. Not to say that everyone here is a pre-pubescent snot-nosed kid looking to extend their e-peen, but it's a large part of this place, and knowing that we have serious musicians who can collaborate on projects like this that turn out to be amazing works gives me hope for tomorrow. Well done to all that were involved.
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
*downloads* oooo an xmas album tht won't suck, yay!!!
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Soooo I made the myspace band page, but it says there is a maximum of six songs... any suggestions for the worthiest? I don't want to have to choose.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by Yanks4Life92
Downloading now. Thanks rabid!

this
Originally Posted by Eric 666
if I had sex with my clone...I'd have a big dick in my ass.

Quote by Final !mpact
I mean 'Really Retarded' in the nicest way possible by the way.

Member 37 Of The RHCP fanclub.
Bruce Springsteen Fan?
My Myspace
Quote by Shortbuschld
Soooo I made the myspace band page, but it says there is a maximum of six songs... any suggestions for the worthiest? I don't want to have to choose.

How about, the ones that you have permission to use.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
How about, the ones that you have permission to use.

No reason to be an ass... I can't imagine why they would care if they would allow their song to be downloaded by just about anyone. But, ok, we'll go with this.
Quote by Shortbuschld
No reason to be an ass... I can't imagine why they would care if they would allow their song to be downloaded by just about anyone. But, ok, we'll go with this.

I'm no law expert, but I think you can get sued for using someone else's music.

But anyone can use my entry if they want...