so i just found out that all my friends are going back home for xmas on the 17th/18th, but i'm going back on the 21st. so i'm gonna be bored as hell.

what do you recommend i do?

*prepares for barrrage of "fap" and "rape" comments*
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
fap.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Fake your death on the 19th. Your friends will return, but probably by the time they hear about it and get there, it'll already be the 21st. Once you're sure that they are home, and you are wherever you are going, call them up and say, " Now YOU get to be bored. Ha. Ha. Hahahahaha. HA! "

That way, when the next Christmas comes, you won't have any friends to worry about not being with.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Fake your death on the 19th. Your friends will return, but probably by the time they hear about it and get there, it'll already be the 21st. Once you're sure that they are home, and you are wherever you are going, call them up and say, " Now YOU get to be bored. Ha. Ha. Hahahahaha. HA! "

That way, when the next Christmas comes, you won't have any friends to worry about not being with.

Hilarious, too bad you completely got the specifics wrong about this thread.
This is what you get.
This is what you get.
This what you get when you mess with us.
I had to spend a week in an empty town with all of my friends going home, and it was hell. I recommend getting a blockbuster membership (or the good ol' internet) and watch ALL of the movies on your 'to-watch' list (everyone has one, so don't go saying you don't). That's how I passed all of the time. And if you have a PS2 there's always Final Fantasy X. That game passes time like no other. I played that when my car broke down over spring break, and I had no way of leaving my house.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Unlike all the others with fap/rape whatever...

I'll be serious to you,.

My advise is to go out and get a doctors degree, Then help the people out in christmass who had an accident, Perform an operation with a hot blonde nursem on a patient that just had a car accident.

Now all you have to do is: To cut in his body where ALiEns haVE tAken oVEr hIs bOdy, tHeN qUiCklY fEnd tHem Off Withh YoU're ZaPpY gUn, Like... Piew Piew Piew.

After you've done that go to you're friends house he will tell you his sister has got cancer...

ZoMbIE CaNcER !!!

That should fill it up whilst being entertained.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Last edited by G-loony at Dec 7, 2008,
Quote by G-loony
Unlike all the others with fap/rape whatever...

I'll be serious to you,.

My advise is to go out and get a doctors degree, Then help the people out in christmass who had an accident, Perform an operation with a hot blonde nursem on a patient that just had a car accident.

Now all you have to do is: To cut in his body where ALiEns haVE tAken oVEr hIs bOdy, tHeN qUiCklY fEnd tHem Off Withh YoU're ZaPpY gUn, Like... Piew Piew Piew.

After you've done that go to you're friends house he will tell you his sister has got cancer...

ZoMbIE CaNcER !!!

That should fill it up whilst being entertained.

at post and the fact that you're saving for a squier
You have that few friends?
See a movie.

Or volunteer to pass out soup or something to homeless families.