Page 1 of 3
What rhymes with Perch Car?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Doesn't they advertise on UG? I've seen this before?

Quote by Just Andrew
What rhymes with Perch Car?

Dirch mar.
Lirch dar.
Mirch lar?
Search b--Ooooh.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Spirit In The Sky should be in there...
...if it is...I'll buy it for sure

DirtyEdit: No, it isn't

....and there's a song called "The Pit" in it.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Blast that christian rock guys.... XD
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
"Strap on the guitar and play along with your favorite bands—tobyMac, Relient K, Flyleaf, Newsboys —and more. SHRED the riffs…THUMP the bass…BLAST that solid Christian Rock!"

FUCK YEAH!
its never a bad thing when you get christian music out there...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by joshua029

Nothing wrong with a little religious indoctrination for the children, eh?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by joshua029

I would like to disagree.
Quote by Kensai
Nothing wrong with a little indoctrination, eh?

I'm a praise and worship musician...I'm in no way indoctrinated.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

A few weeks ago you said you were going to raise your children with only christian influences and you believed in young earth creationism.

That's all well and good but Guitar Hero-style games are more for bands with more intricate guitar work. Don't get me wrong I like Relient K and Flyleaf but none of those bands have very difficult guitar...

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by Kensai
Nothing wrong with a little religious indoctrination for the children, eh?

It's not even that, I mean honestly, Christian rock is just utter garbage as music!
Quote by Kensai
A few weeks ago you said you were going to raise your children with only christian influences and you believed in young earth creationism.

Your point being???

I'm still not indoctrinated.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Very few who are indoctrinated as a child realize that they were.

They commonly refer to it as "being raised in church."

I'm the same way.

But it seems like this is geared more towards teenagers, so at least they're old enough to know what they're playing. I know all the Christian teenagers at my church know full well the extent of the religion, and aren't forced into it. I would guess it's aimed more at them.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Your point being???

I'm still not indoctrinated.

Yeah and I'm japanese santa.

Quote by AA00P
It's not even that, I mean honestly, Christian rock is just utter garbage as music!

True, true
track list is better then i expected. Hawk Nelson,Skillet,Relient K,Stellar Kart,David Crowder Band,Flyleaf,Kutless,and Red are all really good the rest are meh
Last edited by darkwarrior2042 at Dec 7, 2008,
HEY, Billy!

How would you like to play some blast drum beats?

Jesus loves black metal and so should you.
Quote by happytimeharry
"Strap on the guitar and play along with your favorite bands—tobyMac, Relient K, Flyleaf, Newsboys —and more. SHRED the riffs…THUMP the bass…BLAST that solid Christian Rock!"

FUCK YEAH!

Fucking gr1m and kvlt.
Quote by kaktusnpoop
seriously! when will it stop!

http://www.guitarpraise.com/

It will never stop untill everything ANYONE loves or holds dear is laying dead and raped in a gutter on Skid Row.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Its not about you being indoctrinated or not, at all. It is about the kids who want to play Guitar Hero and will end up having certain religious values blasted into their ears every moment they play that game.

Don't you think that being christian should be an educated decision that every christian makes and can stand by? Instead of something that children are forced or indoctrinated into?

Also, Fassa, would you be ok with an Islamic Music Oud Hero?
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by AA00P

Don't generalize, some of the bands are utter garbage but the good ones make some great music.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by Seryaph

Its not about you being indoctrinated or not, at all. It is about the kids who want to play Guitar Hero and will end up having certain religious values blasted into their ears every moment they play that game.

It's obvious you've never listened to any of the artists mentioned on the game. Many of them aren't obviously Christian, and a lot of their material is about positive (Christian) values.

Don't you think that being christian should be an educated decision that every christian makes and can stand by? Instead of something that children are forced or indoctrinated into?

Again, if they didn't agree with the message then most teenagers wouldn't remain with the church.
I know that there are teenagers in my own church who took the decision themselves to stay in the church.

I myself CHOSE to become Christian (I'm in a non-Christian family) and I CHOOSE to play P&W music.

Well you can get a Muslim version of Barbie.....
Quote by AA00P

why does it have to be Christian rock? As I Lay Dying is christian... and Through The Darkest Nights is a religious song
Quote by Seryaph

Personally, being a Christian, I think that would be COMPLETELY FUCKING AWESOME!
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
Personally, being a Christian, I think that would be COMPLETELY FUCKING AWESOME!

I don't....and I'm also a Christian.
This isn't a Guitar Hero game. It's not made by Activision or RedOctane, so I don't see a problem here.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
This isn't a Guitar Hero game. It's not made by Activision or RedOctane, so I don't see a problem here.

So if a pair of trainers weren't Nike or Adidas, they're not real trainers?

Seriously, different companies can make different versions of the same thing.
Quote by kaktusnpoop
either way
someone is buying me this for hannukah

Lol. That's the spirit?
And who would buy this anyway?
EDIT:
Um, other than Fassa, I mean.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I don't....and I'm also a Christian.

Come on, Fassa, Islam and Christianity are more alike than you'd think. Different religions (the whole prophet deal), but similar.

It's all about respect.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
So if a pair of trainers weren't Nike or Adidas, they're not real trainers?

Seriously, different companies can make different versions of the same thing.

That's exactly what he's saying...
Quote by PlayMadness
Come on, Fassa, Islam and Christianity are more alike than you'd think. Different religions (the whole prophet deal), but similar.

It's all about respect.

I don't care, Islam is idol worship in my eyes.

*flameshield*
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I don't care, Islam is idol worship in my eyes.

*flameshield*

I agree, those heretics should be destroyed for not following the Bible.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
It's obvious you've never listened to any of the artists mentioned on the game. Many of them aren't obviously Christian, and a lot of their material is about positive (Christian) values.

So they are not obviously Christian, yet their material is about positive, Christian values? Sounds contradicting. And no, I haven't listened to most of the artists mentioned on the game, but I have lived in the Bible Belt long enough to have heard some of them and to know, just from their lyrics in a song or two, what they are about.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Again, if they didn't agree with the message then most teenagers wouldn't remain with the church.
I know that there are teenagers in my own church who took the decision themselves to stay in the church. I myself CHOSE to become Christian (I'm in a non-Christian family) and I CHOOSE to play P&W music.

I am not talking about teenagers. I am talking about the millions of 8 to 12 year olds who LOVE to play Guitar Hero. Like my little stepbrother. They would be absorbing a media that imparts on them a certain opinion or viewpoint, without any reasoning on their part. Remember, the main vehicle of indoctrination is media. But at least you agree with me that choice is extremely important in your spirituality.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Well you can get a Muslim version of Barbie.....

So? Would you be ok with an Islamic Music Oud Hero? Is that a yes? I am just curious to know.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by happytimeharry

FUCK YEAH!

never lol'd this hard on UG
Page 1 of 3