Page 1 of 5
title says it all

(gotta love prog for awsomely ugly stuff)
sorry if this is spam
+1^
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Quote by AA00P
^
I think you win the thread.

is that an upright turned on it's side?
It looks huge!
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
^ MY God!
CANNIBAL CORPSE

When the silence is gone, what have we become?
I have to wonder, where does he get his strings for that?
Quote by Lomu
If you want a good AV get something like Norton 360

Do you agree with that guy? That's why we have the Computer Thread. Use it.
Can anyone get anymore info. on that Snake bass???

It looks like the tuners are behind the bridge.
If so I wonder what the headstock looks like??

Love the Low end
Carl Thompson basses.
Except they don't look all that cool, just mostly fugly.
Quote by Shy Guy
Carl Thompson basses.
Except they don't look all that cool, just mostly fugly.

So I'm not the only one who secretly thinks that Wishbass is Carl Thompson's version of Squier?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
So I'm not the only one who secretly thinks that Wishbass is Carl Thompson's version of Squier?

MIND****

You just ruined my day fitzy. Forget splitting with the girlfriend.
^ That bass looks like it flew through the sun and came out the other side
Quote by Lomu
If you want a good AV get something like Norton 360

Do you agree with that guy? That's why we have the Computer Thread. Use it.
Quote by Mutant Corn

the cabs are pretty damn cool tho i wonder what an acrylic cab would sound like? or maybe thats vinyl?
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Mutant Corn

I lol everytime I see that pick, pure win.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by DeltaFunk
I lol everytime I see that pick, pure win.

Photoshopped bass is photoshopped.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Woogles
Photoshopped bass is photoshopped.

+1

But it still is awesome.
I have:
Acoustic B200H+B115 cab, Schecter Stiletto Custom 4, Rondo Fretless, Boss EQ-7.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. And they work at Behringer.
I don't think it is Photoshopped - some of those design features seem like they come from pragmatism, not any Photoshopper's imagination. For example, who woulda thunk to put a P pickup each half on top of the other like that? Or string trees to break the angle of the strings like that?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
I don't think it is Photoshopped - some of those design features seem like they come from pragmatism, not any Photoshopper's imagination. For example, who woulda thunk to put a P pickup each half on top of the other like that? Or string trees to break the angle of the strings like that?

The "head" side has pickups and the "body" side has a nut. The first fret is also very far away from where the strings end on the "head" making the open notes pretty much unplayable. Also, where is the cord?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
How can you tell those are actual working things and not just paint? You can see those 2 P-style halves on the "body" part.

This is obviously a gag instrument - maybe he tunes the strings BEAD or something? And the first fret corresponds to EADG? Maybe there's a 0 fret? Jokes don't always have to make perfect working sense.

But good point with the cord - my guess is that the input jack is at the back of the "body" and it's wireless.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Quote by thefitz
How can you tell those are actual working things and not just paint? You can see those 2 P-style halves on the "body" part.

This is obviously a gag instrument - maybe he tunes the strings BEAD or something? And the first fret corresponds to EADG? Maybe there's a 0 fret? Jokes don't always have to make perfect working sense.

But good point with the cord - my guess is that the input jack is at the back of the "body" and it's wireless.

Well I won't believe it is not a photoshop unless another picture of the bass is posted.
Quote by brandooon
Quote by Woogles
Well I won't believe it is not a photoshop unless another picture of the bass is posted.

*shrugs* right on. I think with the attention to detail on the instrument in that pic, it'd be easier to build than to photoshop.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Quote by thefitz

The fact that it only has 2 strings makes either tuning impossible.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
No matter how hard I try I can't see what Mutant Corn posted, and it's driving me crazy!
Quote by thefitz
*shrugs* right on. I think with the attention to detail on the instrument in that pic, it'd be easier to build than to photoshop.

Hardly. That would be very easy to do for anyone that knew photoshop well.
Quote by brandooon

I know I just disproved you on IM, but I figured I'd share this here as well. It's legit.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall

I know I just disproved you on IM, but I figured I'd share this here as well. It's legit.

thank you for stoping this RIDICULOUS argument.
and standing on the side of truth.
but your princess is in another castle
If my memory serves me right, I first saw the picture of the massive wrong-way-round J bass in the late 80's. I can't remember for the life in me whose it is, but I'm positive it did exist. It was a folly, just a barely usable showpiece.
Perspex cabinets have their good points - mostly relating to the soundboard qualities. Sir Stanley used to use a plastic dome with 24x8" speakers in it.
Anyway, I give you...The Bender Collision Bass . A proper oddity. I'd have one in his burnt finish...

And can anyone furnish me with more info about the plastic Piranha bass?
Quote by creepingjesus73

And can anyone furnish me with more info about the plastic Piranha bass?

a custom bass.
by sandberg basses if i'm right

i think i am
Quote by Victory2134
is that an upright turned on it's side?
It looks huge!

first of all,
second of all, thats what she said
Quote by 2112pk

How's that fugly? I think it's just a little heavy on the chrome.

still, I think Mutant Corn wins
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
am I the only who sees those are different basses?

the top one is flamed, has both tuning pegs with the string attacher part, and both a bridge and a second pickup on the body.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Page 1 of 5