Hey, My bass got nicked from my house last night, along with my PS3, and mum said i could get a new bass, i am looking a 5-string, good for hard rock metal but also some softer stuff, My limit is about 400 AUD, i want an active bass t Thanks
Wade
If you are one of the %10 of teen who doesn't follow Rap
and you follow PUNK, METAL AND HEAVY ROCK COPY AND PASTE THIS TOO YOUR SIGNATURE
last night? should you spend a little more time looking for your stuff?
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
That sucks.
You should look for a fretless five string bass.
There's nothing like being original if you're playing metal.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
I went out, mum stayed home, come back early this morning and my window was broken and my bass and PS3 gone, how can i look after it more
and you follow PUNK, METAL AND HEAVY ROCK COPY AND PASTE THIS TOO YOUR SIGNATURE
LTD B-155, they make good basses and its active
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus
look at esp, they are supposed to be good basses for metal
What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger

Bass: Ibanez Gsr200
Bass amp: Ibanez sw100 stack

Guitar: squier starter pack

never buy a squier!
Quote by Victory2134
That sucks.
You should look for a fretless five string bass.
There's nothing like being original if you're playing metal.

Been done before. Sean Malone has used a fretless 5 for Cynic and Gordian Knot ifirc. Look at the Ibanez SRX series.
how much is 400 AUD in american dollars?

never buy a squier!
It's 257 american
ok thanks that helps... look at a ibanez gsr205

never buy a squier!
http://www.rondomusic.com/sjb75c41ash.html

That's gonna be my next bass. It's within your price as well. From what I've read, it's quite versatile.

And BTW, as far as your window being broken into, do you know of anyone that would have motive to do such a thing? Because I find it odd that the person used that mode of entry, and only went into your room. Of course, if they saw lights on everywhere but your room it would be logical for them to go in that way, but the way you describe it, it sounds like whoever did it must have known what was in your room, and where your room was relative to the rest of the house. Basically what I mean is, it may have been someone you know.
Quote by Lomu
If you want a good AV get something like Norton 360

Do you agree with that guy? That's why we have the Computer Thread. Use it.
What the hell?
So someone you stole your bass and PS3 from your house last night?????
Am I the only what not believing this?
lol

But anyways I'd suggest the Curbow bass five string.
It's alittle bit more expensive than your limit
but if you save up just little bit more you can by it.
It's pretty great for the money and it does well for most styles of music.

-Zeelod

Love the Low end
I think, that it was my ex, because she used to run around my house at like ****ing 1 in the morning when we broke up, i'll have to check it out, my room is the fursthes from mums room, and all light;s would have been on, except my room. i didn;t realize the window was broken till i went to bed, i tried to close it and realized there was glass under my feet
Well, if you think its her than do this.

Act nice to her and pretend you like her. Then once you have her, get back together with her so that she will have to give all the stuff back. Then you can take it, dump her, and call the authorities to handle the rest. Plus there's the fact that a PS3 and a bass aren't really hot commodities. I mean, the PS3 maybe, but it seems like a juvenile thing to steal those items.
Quote by Lomu
If you want a good AV get something like Norton 360

Do you agree with that guy? That's why we have the Computer Thread. Use it.