Up for sale is the following:

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe: 40 watt tube amp from fender. Has two channels, clean and drive. Awsome vintage like cleans, and good warm overdrive. Has plenty of power for any small to medium size gig. Great condition no scuffs or dings, Like new.
$465

Ibanez TS-808 Reissue: Ibanez vintage 808 tube screamer reissue overdrive pedal. Great warm sounding overdrive, can really nail that classic SRV tone. Comes with 9v adapter. Pristine condition.
$125

Maxon TS-808: Maxon 808 tube screamer overdrive pedal. Great sounding overdrive, with a little more of a modern bite to it. Can get any Classic Rock or Blues tone your looking for, in awsome condition. Powered by 9v battery.
$130

Boss RC-2 Loop Pedal: The loop pedal from boss, works great, and is fun to play around with. Comes with numerous drum beats to program into your loop, and 11 different slots to save your loop to. Can record a loop up to 16 minutes long. Powered by 9v battery. In like new condition
$160

Any questions about the gear, or offers just shoot me an e-mail at usmc-93@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for looking
interested in the loop...no cash though... if it's still up i might snag it after christmas
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
ok thank you for looking, shoot me a pm or an e-mail if youd like to talk more about it or if you want pictures.
not interested in any trades are you?
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
I'd totally go for the hot rod deluxe if I had the money. Ah well. Free bump for an awesome amp.
Quote by timi_hendrix
That looks like a digestive biscuit that's been thrown up by a cat.
but you're only selling it for 4 dollars less than what I can buy it new for.

Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists