Genz Benz El Diablo 60
Avatar cab with Man O War, Black Powder speakers
Schecter 20th Aniv. Stealth #07 out of 100
whats your budget
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
JCM 800, great rock amp... don't be cheap with your gear, you're going to have to upgrade eventually
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Hmm for the vibrato youd need to get a pedal but a good amp for that type of sound for cheap would probibly be a Peavey Valveking 112 because that can get a good distortion, and I'm pretty it has an effects loops so you can get a good vibrato pedal and hook it up through there without too much tone loss. I won't swear to that though.
Guitarsenal:
Genz Benz El Diablo 60
Avatar cab with Man O War, Black Powder speakers
Schecter 20th Aniv. Stealth #07 out of 100
Quote by touji-za-nai
JCM 800, great rock amp... don't be cheap with your gear, you're going to have to upgrade eventually

he is asking for a $600 amp not a $2,000 one
hey were all gonna upgrade our gear someday so think its best to start of cheap and if you re getting good and have money then upgrade to a better one.

im suggesting a blackheart little giant its loud an you can get a really good rock sound out of it check youtube for videos
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Dec 7, 2008,
awh, bro. EASY!

you want a great tone?
and that tremelo effect?

get a AC15CC1 by VOX

its the exact price you want.
Sam-Jacob
TS check the vox the peavey and the blackheart in your local GC or in youtube and see which amp suits you best
feel free to add me
Peavey Classic 30

To the guy who said JCM800s are 2000 dollars- dude you're thinking of those handwired reissues. They go used for like under a grand. doubt you could find one that cheap though.
I would definitely look into the Classic 30, the Vox AC15, a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, and also perhaps a used Mesa F-30.