Does anybody know where I can find some clips of a 6505+/5150mkII being played with a tube screamer in the FX loop?

I'm wondering if it will help my tone or just make it messier.
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Matt Tuck from Bullet For My Valentine did that, except he ran it in front of the amp instead of the FX loop. But now he uses a MXR Wylde Overdrive. But both are good OD pedals though. I'd say go for it dude
i got a krank that way and the only thing i would trade it for would be the 6505, except i use the od in front of the amp
tankies boys
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
From what I know, using an OD pedal with the drive nearly off and the volume up can tighten up an overdriven amplifier.
don't run it in the loop, run it in front of your amp; distortion pedals in an fx loop cut volume by a lot somehow. I tried my DS-1 in my Mesa's loop for sh*ts and giggles and I had like a barely audible signal.
Quote by Highwaytohell
From what I know, using an OD pedal with the drive nearly off and the volume up can tighten up an overdriven amplifier.

What I want is a crunchier palm-mute, even if it is distorted it sounds very dry. I want something you would hear in taking back sunday's tone. with more balls
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by touji-za-nai
What I want is a crunchier palm-mute, even if it is distorted it sounds very dry. I want something you would hear in taking back sunday's tone. with more balls

Than you should put the TS in because you are essentially talking about tightening up the gain. go for it...
^ That recording was nothing but the rhythm's crunch + a TS???? nice..
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Erock, can you check your PM's m8? Could use your help
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by touji-za-nai
Does anybody know where I can find some clips of a 6505+/5150mkII being played with a tube screamer in the FX loop?

I'm wondering if it will help my tone or just make it messier.

Do the SRV thing.

Run it infront of the amp, with little/no drive, but a pretty good amount of Level + tone to tighten up the amp.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Quote by touji-za-nai
^ That recording was nothing but the rhythm's crunch + a TS???? nice..

yep, thanks man.

Quote by mike.h
Erock, can you check your PM's m8? Could use your help

sure man
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids