Page 1 of 2
A while ago, but I was banned so I couldn't tell you guys.

Me and a mate drank too much vodka, and I was swinging my guitar around. And he thought it would be fun to do the same, but my face was in the way, and they connected.

Results:

Pic doesn't do it justice, it was very, very close to splitting all the way through.

I have a wicked scar now.

Similar stories?
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

I got drunk once, smashed my face on a wall, it smashed ona zit, suffice to say, the zit got swollen and was very painful..Also left a scar. I probably shouldn't have played with it.
Quote by InvaderTSN
You should hit your friend with a sledgehammer to punish it for being naughty.

Fixed.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
I smashed my high school co-op boss in the nose with a plastic tote. It must've hurt like a bitch. He had a big scab on the bottom of his nose for a week.
A friend of mine nailed me in the nads with a headstock because she thought I called her fat but I actually asked "What's that?"
Feed your mind.
Quote by metaldud536
No. In order for me to have similar stories, I'd have to be an idiot.

I laughed.
Quote by InvaderTSN
You should hit your guitar with a sledgehammer to punish it for being naughty.

Oh your guitar would like that ...
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by Avedas
I hope you get banned again for such a horrible thread.

Are you joking?

It's better than your "Shoop these kids failing" thread.

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Quote by Avedas

In what way is the thread horrible?
Quote by metaldud536
No. In order for me to have similar stories, I'd have to be an idiot.

This
Sit down with your guitar and have a nice, long chat about how what it did was wrong, and how it shouldn't do it again.
~Carl
Quote by Valderama
In what way is the thread horrible?

Needz moar Bl00d
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Quote by Avedas

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be banned for a thread like this. It's not even that bad of a thread.
Feed your mind.
thats pretty br00tal. literally, i bet that hurt like a bitch
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
How about, instead of arguing about wether or not I'm an idiot, we stay on topic?

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8

Quote by metaldud536
I'd prefer to debate.

Get out of my thread.

Quote by gnaraaron
thats pretty br00tal. literally, i bet that hurt like a bitch

Sarcasm?

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8

Quote by emery01
Get out of my thread.

Sarcasm?

Well, that was a tad mean.
Feed your mind.
i was playing with a tennis racket and tennis ball during a free period in school one day and a friend of mine was trying to take to ball away from me while i was juggling it with the racket. so as the ball was coming down i turned the racket sideways and launch the ball straight at him. unfortunate that one ball took a direct flight path right into his two.

hilarity ensued.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by emery01
How about, instead of arguing about wether or not I'm an idiot, we stay on topic?

Topic: Me and my friend drank too much and and he smacked me with a piece of massive wood.
That isn't pure brilliance.
Quote by Waterboy799
i was playing with a tennis racket and tennis ball during a free period in school one day and a friend of mine was trying to take to ball away from me while i was juggling it with the racket. so as the ball was coming down i turned the racket sideways and launch the ball straight at him. unfortunate that one ball took a direct flight path right into his two.

hilarity ensued.

Hahaha.

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Me and my friend drank too much and and he smacked me with a piece of massive wood.

Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Topic: Me and my friend drank too much and and he smacked me with a piece of massive wood.
That isn't pure brilliance.

I never said it was, I just don't want to have this thread closed because people like to flame.

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8

I remember holding a skim board and some kid pushing said skim board into my face.

Massive hemophiliac nosebleed ensued. Pretty brutal.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by mathieupM13
Needz moar Bl00d

says the man with a MCR icon...
Quote by filthandfury
What if I accidentally wee in her?

When I arrive will God be waiting and pacing around his throne?
Will he feel a little Old Testament?
And will he celebrate with fire and brimstone
Yeah, I admit, I am afraid of the reckoning
Me and my buddy were drunk from vodka last night he puked all over my parents carpet...
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Lasyk
Me and my buddy were drunk from vodka last night he puked all over my parents carpet...

I love it when that happens.

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8

well back in the day, me n my friend had "epic stick battles", so we were epic battling, and his broom stick slammed against my finger, it was all puffy nasty and swollen. to this day i can't bend it all the way in a fist. =\
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
I want the title to be on my tombstone.
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT
A couple days ago I was at a band practice. I was walking across the room with my guitar hanging on the strap. The strap popped off, the neck swung across, and I got a headstock to the temple. It stung like a bitch, but I don't have any battle scars.
i got drunk and gave myself a busted lip while putting my guitar on
then i watched home alone and played that awesome riff from tread the floods
One time when I was seven, I accidentally hit my self in the face with my guitar and knocked a tooth loose that was bugging me. Success.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
I got drunk and fell down the stairs and through a window last night.

Landed in the snow without a scratch, and just a bruise on my hip from the impact of hitting the window.
Page 1 of 2