I just bought a Sony xPlod amp from Wal-Mart... I bought it as is for really cheap, knowing that it was still under warranty. So Sony said that if I send them the broken amp, they'll send me a new one.

My problem is, how the hell do I send an amp to them? I tried calling but they're closed, and I need to send it tomorrow (which is before they open again).

I looked all over their site and I couldn't find their address or sending instructions anywhere...

A little help please?

Model of amp if needed: XM-ZR1852

Thanks Pit
UG's HIPPIE
I tried sifting through their site and got to the repair section. I entered in the model and they say it doesn't exist, even though I found the exact thing in the product listing. Fuck Sony...
Quote by ~G{}{}BER~
I just bought a Sony xPlod amp from Wal-Mart... I bought it as is for really cheap, knowing that it was still under warranty. So Sony said that if I send them the broken amp, they'll send me a new one.

theres your problem
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Maybe that's a copy. I have two ****ty buffles and an normal amp that's written PHILIPS on it. But I'm sure those are kits someone made but not from the company.
You got what u deserved man. Don't go cheap.
I think capitalism is your problem. If you had bought from Che-Mart you wouldn't have problems
Dream Theater = "The auditory equivalent of masturbating into a cup and then smelling it."
Ok I tracked down the warranty information for car audio components and all it really says is that if you have a problem you need to either go to their website, which sucks, or call 1-800-222-7669, which sounds like you already did. Unless you can manage to find something at sony.com I'd say you're SOL. Just try calling them again tomorrow and explain the situation to them. I'm assuming tomorrow is when the warranty runs up or something? If they give you shit, just argue with them. Most of the time if you are persistent enough they'll fold.