I don't have the ability of recording/creating backing tracks because of my lack of a bass guitar/mic/multi track recorder/2nd guitarist/decent drummer

thus i was wondering what are some songs I could improvise over? I'm open to any kinds of styles be it Jazz/Rock/Classical/Metal/Pop/etc
winters wolves by the sword. id really reccomend it becuase thiers this breakdown section that could easily be a solo section..however since they are a stoner band..theres no solo. its reallly fun to play and id really say thats probably the best one there is.
alot of sabbath with dio because of the space of the riffs in the songs.

I was able to pull of alot of cool solos with the intro of pull me under by dream theatre.
guys anymore suggestions for songs that contain parts without solos that I could improvise over?
Quote by amd123
guys anymore suggestions for songs that contain parts without solos that I could improvise over?

I've found out recently that many traditional christmas songs and video game themes can be solo'd over with little difficulty
Any Eric Clapton album has chord progressions that are made to be solo'd over. 'The Core' from his album Slowhand is a really long song, so there's plenty of time to solo over it.
"I've been playing for more than 30 years, and I still find new sounds. It still amazes me."
- Don Ross
get guitar pro, and then in the solo sections of some songs you like mute the lead guitar and take it from there.