Okay, I've seen cables like this:

And I wanted to ask, what does the other end get plugged to? What is it being powered off of? I know it's so you don't have to use a battery, but does it hook into an adapter, like this, or what?
You already put this, did it get deleted or something because it wouldn't let me see it after if posted. Anyway, all of the same jack go into a hole in the pedal and the last one that looks different goes into the adapter.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Yes, it's a power supply for pedals. I only have one pedal at the moment (I will picking another one up shortly), and bought that adapter at GC over the weekend. I asked if other pedals could be connected as well, and the fella told me yes, if you use that cable that you linked too.

They also sell a power adapter that already has the daisy chain on it as well.
Gear-
MIM Strat Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Fender Champion 600 amp
Seagull Coastline S6 GT
BUT. the adapter you found only goes to one pedal i believe.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by guitarmaniac88

I'm still new to this, but I believe that you can connect the daisy chain to that adapter to power more than one pedal...without adding the chain, yes, it will only power one.
Gear-
MIM Strat Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Fender Champion 600 amp
Seagull Coastline S6 GT
Quote by guitarmaniac88

It says that it can power more. I think it the 9V is just that it's saying it will put only that to each pedal, so people don't worry about frying them.
Anyone know if this would work with the Korg Pitchblack Tuner Pedal? I know it has a power output on it, so would I be able to plug that cable into it, then the rest of my pedals?
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Quote by Jango22
Anyone know if this would work with the Korg Pitchblack Tuner Pedal? I know it has a power output on it, so would I be able to plug that cable into it, then the rest of my pedals?

I don't see any reason it wouldn't.