Anyone ever heard about this? It's music that Petrucci and Rudess made together and played the music in live shows. It's not DT, it's just Petrucci and Rudess

Well, some tracks in it are probably one of the most amazing and beautiful written pieces of music. I'm not sure how that music isn't' well known, and how many people haven't heard about this album yet.
I was brought to tears listening to the track "Truth".

If you Petrucci or Rudess fans haven't heard about this music, it's a MUST. It's beautiful acoustic music, defined by the styles of Petrucci and Rudess.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
It's great.

My personal fave is Furia Taurina, the improv on that is just stunning (JR's clearly got some more mileage on that department than JP, but both are awesome).
Lost interest.
Quote by ZylitoL
It's great.

My personal fave is Furia Taurina, the improv on that is just stunning (JR's clearly got some more mileage on that department than JP, but both are awesome).

Ditto.

I also recommend it, for whoever reads this thread/post.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Quote by soulflyV
How can anyone have not heard about it? 'Tis awesome.

sigh..... another great album I HAVE to buy off amazon.... crap.
hue
The album is sweet, I might have to listen to it again now!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by soulflyV
My favourite is State of Grace. It sounds like it could have been on JP's solo album.

It also sounds like it could fit in a Classic Disney movie
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by soulflyV
My favourite is State of Grace. It sounds like it could have been on JP's solo album.

You are aware it's a LTE tune, right?

Anyway, SoG on this album is better than its studio counterpart, I find.
Lost interest.
This is so beautiful, i would love to be able to play it. Ive found some tabs, but i cant find aywhere to get the paino part from. any of you knowa place?
Is this the album where Petrucci plays with that hollow body and the keyboard guy does his thing? If that's the one, yeah I have it. It's got some ridicuously beautiful songs.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
^Petrucci doesn't play a hollowbody... He uses his signature EBMM guitar with piezo.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Love the album.

Some of Petrucci's best work is on it. My favorite is probably The Rena Song, so beautiful.
I really like the work as well, the combination works really well
A samurai once asked Zen Master Hakuin where he would go after he died. Hakuin answered 'How am I supposed to know?'
'How do you not know? You're a Zen master!' exclaimed the samurai.
'Yes, but not a dead one,' Hakuin answered.