Poll: Am I too upfront?
Poll Options
View poll results: Am I too upfront?
Yes, that is innapropriate
27 17%
No, that is awesome (this is the correct awnser btw)
35 22%
You should be honest but less direct
70 45%
TS is scum
25 16%
Voters: 157.
Page 1 of 2
It seems that whenever I speak my mind people get all pissy at me, even if I say it in a joking matter. Example: If I say X or X has nice tits, I am called a creeper, even if I am trying to give an honest and sincere compliment. Is it bad to be too upfront?

I will has poll soon.
No, you're just a weirdo.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by gunther_sucks
It seems that whenever I speak my mind people get all pissy at me, even if I say it in a joking matter. Example: If I say X or X has nice tits, I am called a creeper, even if I am trying to give an honest and sincere compliment. Is it bad to be too upfront?

I will has poll soon.

There are other ways of saying it, y'know?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Be honest, but don't be openly honest about things such as that. (Private matters).

Don't "honestly" tell your friend he has a small penis.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Get rid of current friends and replace with pervert friends.

Problem solved.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Telling a girl that she has nice tits when you aren't in any sort of sexual relationship seems weird to me.
Honest but less direct.

EDIT: ^^^ +1
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
ehh you don't need to call them tits.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Being too honest is never bad.

Being too upfront can be. There is a very big difference between acknowledging what you believe to be the truth and not openly speaking your mind about issues which might make other people feel uncomfortable.
Quote by metaldud536
Well if you're telling girls X has nice tits they might look at you like "wtf" becuase obviously B has better tits.

But I don't say nice tits just for the sake of saying nice tits, I mean it.

I don't see why I am a pervert for being comfortable enough to say tits in public.

Edit: I just feel the need to express my opinion about something. Is there really a better way to say "nice tits"?
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Be honest, but don't be openly honest about things such as that. (Private matters).

Don't "honestly" tell your friend he has a small penis.

you're too blunt
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
No, the world needs more bluntly honest people. I get called an asshole for telling people exactly what I think of them or their actions. I told this one girl that I thought the weight watchers' point system was a joke and I wold a few other people at my high school exactly what I thought, and I was the asshole of the school up until I graduated. When complementing a woman, use a thesaurus, there's a line between honesty and obsession/creeper

More honesty, don't sugar coat anything.
Last edited by in2thesun88 at Dec 7, 2008,
compliment their body or physique instead of their tits. they'll know what you mean but you won't be called a creeper.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
remember TS, it's NEVER your fault.

You need new friends.
and so do i.

Wanna hang out?
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
I don't think they would be offended if you called them bossums instead of tits.
For Example:

Hey Lucy, your bossums are looking rather pleasant today.
If she had asked you, "Hey what do you think of my breasts?" then, and only then, would it be considered being "honest" when you said, "nice tits."

Saying it out of nowhere, that's just bad taste.
Do what I do. Sugar-coat the hell out of everything.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
Quote by x_thurston_x
If she had asked you, "Hey what do you think of my breasts?" then, and only then, would it be considered being "honest" when you said, "nice tits."

Saying it out of nowhere, that's just bad taste.

I see where you are coming from.
I picked the correct answer. What do I win?
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
youre a ****ing idiot.
is that being too honest?

If you think I'm an idiot, so be it. I won't be offended.

Edit:

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I picked the correct answer. What do I win?

A friend request.
Tell a girl you think she's really pretty or compliment her clothes, hair etc. They like that but don't tell her she has nice tits unless your ****ing her or holding them.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Quote by gunther_sucks
If you think I'm an idiot, so be it. I won't be offended.

Edit:

A friend request.

You Sir, Are A F*cking Idiot!

...Maybe it didn't hurt you...But god it made me feel good...
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by gunther_sucks
I see where you are coming from.

Wait, did you randomly say "nice tits" to/about someone, or were you already discussing them/a similar topic with someone?
Quote by DirtyMakik
You Sir, Are A F*cking Idiot!

...Maybe it didn't hurt you...But god it made me feel good...

And it makes me feel good to express my opinions as well. Thank you for making an educated response about my character.

Edit: ^ Randomly introduced the fact.
nothing wrong with being honest. Abe Lincoln was honest, and look where it got him...shot in the head.

actually, maybe you should reconsider the whole honesty thing.

but seriously, be a little less direct and you should be ok.
i don't think their is a thing as being too honest. i have a freind who is really blunt with everything and it's great cause i know everything he says is what he trully thinks.
Quote by gunther_sucks
Edit: ^ Randomly introduced the fact.

Its not good if you randomly start a discussion on someone's tits, no matter who you're talking to, maybe unless its your best friend of 12 years. Even then it may be a little awkward.
nothing wrong with being honest. Abe Lincoln was honest, and look where it got him...shot in the head.

actually, maybe you should reconsider the whole honesty thing.

haha! sigged
Quote by heaven's gate
Its not good if you randomly start a discussion on someone's tits, no matter who you're talking to, maybe unless its your best friend of 12 years. Even then it may be a little awkward.

Well, it's not like I'm brash about it, I don't yell it in a drunken slur, it's more like:

"Hey sarah, your tit's look phenomenal today."

Or if I'm just meeting someone:

"By the way, you have some great tits."

I just want my feeling to be known, as kudos should always go to where it is deserved.
Quote by Spamwise
Telling a girl that she has nice tits when you aren't in any sort of sexual relationship seems weird to me.

I agree. Some people can't take a compliment, but I think you're crossing the line with some things.
Quote by gunther_sucks
Well, it's not like I'm brash about it, I don't yell it in a drunken slur, it's more like:

"Hey sarah, your tit's look phenomenal today."

Or if I'm just meeting someone:

"By the way, you have some great tits."

I just want my feeling to be known, as kudos should always go to where it is deserved.

"your tits" should be simply replaced by you.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Page 1 of 2