So what do you think?
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Bostonrocks/music/all/play482255

I recorded it with My rockman soloist and strat straight to audacity
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Dec 7, 2008,
thats it?
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
The Styx cover was awesome. I'll be sure to check more out later. What do you use for recording?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I used audacity for this but normally use mixcraft 3 for my personal songs I use a rockman Soloist for all my clean and some of my dirty settings and then a sustainer for some of my dirty settings also. and a heck of alot of EQ
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
It sounds really good.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
thank you very much
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
nice playing, I love that tune... that would be fun to do vox for, but a lot of work good job!
I would do vocals If I could but I'm a really bad singer so no but go for it if someone can
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
I would do vocals If I could but I'm a really bad singer so no but go for it if someone can

Hey. Once I just posted music (I play everything on my tracks). Then I said what the hell !!! I sang a tune. Sounded like ****. But I kept doing it and it gets easier and you will get better. Give it a try. Do it for yourself, dont post it. Just try. And when you get to the point you are comfortable with your voice, then post it.
yeah, this is definatly not the song to start with Tommy shaws voice is awesome
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era