About a week or two ago I posted a cover of Epic by Faith No More that I'd programmed up in Fruity Loops. Since then I have gotten Cody of ...And Then, There Were Frogz to do vocals on it for me. Check it out. If you like it, great, I can send you the mp3, just pm me your e-mail. If you don't, also great.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I personally hated that, (I don't really like rap or anything) BUT your vocals were good and you did a good job on the mix and everything so good job

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1017058
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Vocals weren't me. But thanks anyway.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Last edited by Monolith295 at Dec 7, 2008,