Ok if your not gonna post seriously, please do not waste mine or your time, Thank you. Ok, so I need to make a power point with this information. My company is a grocery store and I just need to know what of the following programs will do for my company. I already made a slide about Word and I just said it was used for making flyers and advertisements. Thanks for any serious help.

-What Excel is used for in the company
-What Access is used for in the company
-What PowerPoint is used for in the company
Excel is for budgeting income.

Powerpoint is used to train new employees.

Access is never used by anyone, ever.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
Excel is for budgeting income.

Powerpoint is used to train new employees.

Access is never used by anyone, ever.

not true. access is actually a cheap database software that small business owners can use for their companies. depending on the number of employees and the amount of income you have, it can be pretty useful for financial statements, payment histories, entity relationship diagrams, etc

powerpoint is good for presentations for potential clients, as well.

excel is good for a lot of financial statements, but the files used in excel are often compatible with access, too, so you won't have to make duplicates or anything.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Last edited by faint_spirit at Dec 7, 2008,