It's 11:19, and I have a doctor's appointment in the morning.

Just sayin, love y'all, g'night
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Good night, buddy.

We'll be waiting for you.

*kiss goodnight*
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
You wasted a thread on this? *Sigh*
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
Quote by Silent_Jester13
Good night, buddy.

*kiss goodnight*

This.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
Kill Yourself
Fixed.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by InvaderTSN
Is the doctor going to put his finger in your bum?

I think this is the burning question on everyone's mind, TS.

we need to know. Seriously.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Night, have a nice doctor appointment.

Hopefully it won't be like my doctor appointments, were he hits me over the head with a bedpan, and, as I'm fading in and out of consiousness, slaps me in the face with his penis, and tells me not to tell anyone.
It bugs me how regs can get away with spam.
I bet if an '08er posted this everyone would be saying reported instead..
I hope that doctor doesn't test you for drugs, because you must be on crack to make a thread this pointless.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
It bugs me how regs can get away with spam.
I bet if an '08er posted this everyone would be saying reported instead..

It's not spam, I'm just expressing my love for the Pit

Sorry to ruin your fun, but I'm going cause they think I might need surgery on my ankle.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Sorry about your ankle, but a thread was really unnecessary. Most of us don't care, and even if we say we care, we don't.

I wanna report this but I'm too lazy.
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
Quote by PlayMadness

Sorry to ruin your fun, but I'm going cause they think I might need surgery on my ankle.

what? thats terrible, I hope they say you don't need any surgery...good luck man
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Quote by Våd Hamster

^sex?
Quote by PlayMadness

sorry for being a dick earlier, what is wrong with your ankle
grok it.

SKREAM!

Hey TS wanna smoke a bowl before you pass out? I GOTS ME SOMES GRASS!!! Anyone else wanna smoke?
Last edited by guitrmastr at Dec 7, 2008,
Quote by dubstar92
sorry for being a dick earlier, what is wrong with your ankle

They think I broke it as a child (fell down a flight of concrete stairs, long story), and it's been acting up recently, and becoming more and more painful. I might have broken it, and they may need to repair it if it healed wrong.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by PlayMadness

I didn't mean to be the fun ruiner, but it's a phenomena I've noticed in the pit.
Another one is newbies completely sucking up to the regs

another thing is how much I ****ing hate the emoticon. It's a ****ty emot, and the same emotion can be expressed with about 5 other ones that are available.

and that folks, is what grinds my gears.
Quote by PlayMadness
They think I broke it as a child (fell down a flight of concrete stairs, long story), and it's been acting up recently, and becoming more and more painful. I might have broken it, and they may need to repair it if it healed wrong.

Think? I sure wouldn't want your doctor.
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
I didn't mean to be the fun ruiner, but it's a phenomena I've noticed in the pit.
Another one is newbies completely sucking up to the regs

another thing is how much I ****ing hate the emoticon. It's a ****ty emot, and the same emotion can be expressed with about 5 other ones that are available.

and that folks, is what grinds my gears.

hey what i don't understand is i believe they're are more 08ers then regs we should rise up and quit the tyranny of "i hate 08'ers"(I had a friggen 14 year old say that to me and i was like dude i'm 3 years your major ya ****)
Quote by dethead666
hey what i don't understand is i believe they're are more 08ers then regs we should rise up and quit the tyranny of "i hate 08'ers"(I had a friggen 14 year old say that to me and i was like dude i'm 3 years your major ya ****)

I haven't seen that shit for like ten months, boy.
Quote by dethead666

I'm 14, and I still have the ability of grammar. Now I hate 08'ers.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by Just Andrew
Fixed.

Shut the hell up! I know this is the Pit and all, but suicide isn't a ****ing joke. I dare you to try to make that same joke if your best friend kills his or herself.

On topic: Good night... Sweet dreams.... Good luck at the doctors
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by dethead666

well, you are wrong. Although I am not sure myself, I am willing to bet that there are not more 08ers than all the other COMBINED members of the pit, dating back to the early 2000's.

and even if there were, the other 08's wouldn't follow someone who have no concept of grammar. I HOPE they wouldn't, at least.
Quote by nebraskan
Quote by metaldud536
Quote by Våd Hamster

^sex?
Last edited by NutZz? at Dec 7, 2008,
Quote by NutZz?
well, you are wrong. Although I am not sure myself, I am willing to bet that there are not more 08ers than all the other COMBINED members of the pit, dating back to the early 200's.

and even if there were, the other 08's wouldn't follow someone who have no concept of grammar. I HOPE they wouldn't, at least.

I haven't been here that long, but I'm guessing there was no pit then.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by dubstar92
I haven't been here that long, but I'm guessing there was no pit then.

oh wow, that was an unfortunate typ-

I mean

of course it was around back then. The pit was even here before Jesus, dammit.
Quote by nebraskan
Quote by metaldud536
Quote by Våd Hamster

^sex?
Quote by ~G{}{}BER~
Shut the hell up! I know this is the Pit and all, but suicide isn't a ****ing joke. I dare you to try to make that same joke if your best friend kills his or herself.
Evidently, you don't.

Good luck, TS. When I was younger, and I don't know why, but I always had the feeling like I was walking on a broken ankle. Don't get that feeling anymore; just disappeared. My ankles "crack" a lot though.
Last edited by MrMojoRisin' at Dec 8, 2008,
Quote by Silent_Jester13
Good night, buddy.

*kiss goodnight*

anyone else find this incredibly creepy?
Quote by NutZz?
oh wow, that was an unfortunate typ-

I mean

of course it was around back then. The pit was even here before Jesus, dammit.

Don't you just hate irony.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Good luck with your ankle! Wish my doctors would stop blaming everything wrong with me on stress...

(Damn, I need to go to bed too)
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp