Hey bros,
I wanna get a tattoo that will symbolize looking at the big picture of things. Like not focusing on the small things in life, but looking for something greater and more fulfilling. I know that's kind of a hard topic to find a tattoo for, but any suggestions would be cool. Peace.
The Dude abides
That's relatively vague.
Picture of an eyeball, but with the world in the reflection of the pupil or something.

I wouldn't know actually.
tattoo someone else's face onto your face. that will show dedication to that particular person. some suggestions: your grandfather, father, girlfriend, favorite rock star, or captain crunch.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I got one for similar reasons, theres a pic of it in my profile. I got a coffin on my forearm.
You know that pear pic? The one where it has, like, angel wings and it's in, like, paradise?

Deep, man...

*coughs*

*takes another hit*

Srysly. Body mod thread.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by x_thurston_x
That's relatively vague.
Picture of an eyeball, but with the world in the reflection of the pupil or something.

I wouldn't know actually.

I really can't think of anything other than this. It's a pretty vague subject you want to get a tattoo for, TS.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Tatoo Jesus on your arm or something
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
I can do a pretty good Kermit The Frog.
My Gear:
-1984 Fender Stratocaster
-Epiphone Les Paul <- The Worlds Nicest
-Gretsch Duo Jet
-Takamine EG334BC
-Mr.Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Marshall Jackhammer Distortion/Overdrive Pedal
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay Pedal
-Peavey Classic 50 4X10
get a temp tattoo (lasts a month or something) and see how you like it.

I've seen so many fails of tatts on people because they thought it was cool at the time.
dont f.uck up your body for a lame 'statement'. get something thats means something to you, not a wank about 'I see the world as a shining beacon mannnnnnnnnnnnn'

sounds harsh, but i want to warn you coz i've seen ppl with 'big picture statement' tatts (at least thats what they told me - i couldnt tell what the bloody hell it was) and they looked ridiculous and lame as all hell.

please think about it or at least try the temp tatt idea
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Quote by Advilmonkeyman
I can do a pretty good Kermit The Frog.

"....but I want a skull...."

"I'm gonna go ahead and draw kermit the frog"
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
how about LIFE really big on your back

only form the letters by writing **** you deal with everyday, good or bad

look for inspiration on that one
Glimsom wrote:
I fell several hundred feet, and hit the ground, and then Batman appeared. He said "You gotta press the Y Button to fly." Then I woke up.
Quote by bigtimmy
get a temp tattoo (lasts a month or something) and see how you like it.

I've seen so many fails of tatts on people because they thought it was cool at the time.
dont f.uck up your body for a lame 'statement'. get something thats means something to you, not a wank about 'I see the world as a shining beacon mannnnnnnnnnnnn'

sounds harsh, but i want to warn you coz i've seen ppl with 'big picture statement' tatts (at least thats what they told me - i couldnt tell what the bloody hell it was) and they looked ridiculous and lame as all hell.

please think about it or at least try the temp tatt idea

wouldn't a symbolic tattoo mean something to me? I want to get this tattoo because of some stuff that has happened to me, so it would be symbolic, yes, but it would also mean something to me personally
The Dude abides
Pedo-Bear behind a tree...
My signature has doubled...