*this thread is not about the "hanging munchkin" subject that's been beat to death*

a few years ago i was shown another scene where in the background it shows a silhouette of a person sort of hammering himself to the ground

is anyone else familiar with this scene? I can't even find it on YouTube or in any other clips.
forget about that, this is my first time hearing of this "hanging munchkin"

elaborate
Quote by crazy8rgood

elaborate

All you need to know is this.... "IT'S A BIRD!!!!!"

Also, I've never heard of that scene TS.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by crazy8rgood

elaborate

Yeah, what is that?
Quote by crazy8rgood

elaborate

I sincerely regret to inform you i will not explain said subject, as it will have defeated the whole purpose of this thread.
Quote by Guitar Skater
I sincerely regret to inform you i will not explain said subject, as it will have defeated the whole purpose of this thread.

You fail!

/Chinese accent
Quote by Guitar Skater

Ah, good point

And, i am sorry, i regrettablly have no info on this hammer-man

did he look like this?
Quote by crazy8rgood
Ah, good point

And, i am sorry, i regrettablly have no info on this hammer-man

did he look like this?

believe it or not that is about the size of him in comparrison to the tv screen, it was just that the figure was in the way back and a silouhette. and i am telling you he was like beating himself with something. i want to see the clip again, it exists, im not going crazy people!
Quote by exect4500
the muchkin hanging in the wizard of oz was actually proven false

By the mythbusters by showing conclusively that when you hang a midget, no one cares. They tested it on 8 midgets, hung up real good.

That episode hasnt been on in a while.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by Guitar Skater
believe it or not that is about the size of him in comparrison to the tv screen, it was just that the figure was in the way back and a silouhette. and i am telling you he was like beating himself with something. i want to see the clip again, it exists, im not going crazy people!

you know what, now that you mention it, i do recall seeing something like that whilst watching the wizard of oz years ago... but i dismissed it as my eyes playing tricks on me, oh well, i have no idea were my copy of WOO and im not going to go looking for it tonight
I'm too creeped out to check out the scene. But from what I remember seeing, they're standing on the yellow brick road, and in the background you can see a silhouette.

From what I remember reading about, that was a ghost.

EDIT: The silhouette is by a fence and it looks like it's walking.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Last edited by EvilDomo at Dec 8, 2008,

Y'know, I hear The Dark Side of the Moon and Wizard of Oz can synchronize somehow!
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Quote by Gsaws

Y'know, I hear The Dark Side of the Moon and Wizard of Oz can synchronize somehow!

i've done it, it is true
Quote by Guitar Skater
i've done it, it is true

explain
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92
explain

Yes explain, what is this Wizard of Oz you speak of?

oh my sides...
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Quote by Gsaws
Yes explain, what is this Wizard of Oz you speak of?

oh my sides...

well I meant the Pink Floyd thing
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92
well I meant the Pink Floyd thing

Oh ho, my bad.

Just google "The Dark Side of the Rainbow".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_of_the_Rainbow
Quote by FbSa

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.