Hey everyone...I have never had my own acoustic...And i have always wanted one. Now i have some specifics if you could help me find the perfect guitar i would appreciate it. Now I want something that sounds good,Crisp and clear.I want something that looks a bit diffrent from every other acoustic out there but nothing ridiculous.I would like a thinnner body if possible and also ok this may sound crazy but i dont want a loud one.Like my brother in laws fender is just so friggin loud when i play and i play my friends dean and it was nice and not really as loud.I dont know why? If you know what im talking about please le me know im not crazy or something. Ummm I would like it as cheap as possible but i dont want a piece of crap either.Thank you.Any questons just ask.
well if you want a guitar that is not so loud, look at parlour or 3/4 size guitars. Or if you might want check out some archtops, those can be thinner than your typical guitar. Acoustic playing is not electric however and what you think you want now may not translate to buying a guitar that you want later.
i enjoy head
Ovation GC057 Celebrity might be a good choice. It's not really loud, has a decent unplugged tone. It sounds good plugged in, and has a thin body. To me the most annoying thing is when you play it seated it tends to slid away from you. All in all for $299 it's a good choice.
Yeah...I guess it wasnt a loyud factor so much as a different sound i just really dont like how the fender is like...Rock your balls off acoustic and the dean was like i can touch your balls gently or rock them off.And also i kno im gonna sound like an idiot but its been a long day and something else i didnt like about the fender is the action? I think its the action...Like i said long day.The strings sit so high off the fretboard and makes it a task to play on the dean it reminded me of my electric.Ok so any suggestions? thanks
Please, please, just stay away from Dean acoustics. They really aren't very good. They just look pretty. Fender acoustics tend to be somewhat crap too. As well as Ibanez. Good electrics, bad acoustics.

If you want a smaller body/quieter, look into NEX/Grand Auditorium/000 shape guitars.

Here is a nice, small-bodied Takamine with a solid top (IMPORTANT!) MF Link Takamine
Based off of what you said you are looking for, a Takamine would probably be a great choice. The have nice, thin, almost electric guitar-like necks and awesome action. Really some of the better guitars out there.

In your price range, you can never go wrong with Yamaha. Great guitars at a low price. MF Link Yamaha
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Play an electric without the amp.............that's fairly quiet.
"I was so much older then; I'm younger than that now"

Epiphone EJ200
Epiphone AJ500ME
Epiphone Hummingbird
Washburn J28SDL
Guild GAD25NAT
I found a Takamine at my music shop for about 100. Its pretty nice and i think for my first it would be nice. Thanks.
Make sure it has a solid top.

Oh, and please, I beg of you, play it for a LONG time before you buy. Make sure the neck and fretboard radius are comfortable for you, and most importantly, that you are happy with the tone.

If you like the tone and are comfortable with it, trust me, you won't be disappointed further down the road. Takamines are great guitars
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray