I know Zeppelin created Hard Rock but did they invent country? Listen to Tangerine and discuss. I think so because I've never heard anything that close to country recorded that long ago, but I hate country so I wouldn't know.
No, Country and Western has been around since the twenty's and thirties. That's basically how cowboy movies got popular.
Guitars
Gibson SG '61 Reissue 'Aretha'
Fender MIM Strat 'Rosy'
Takamine EG 332c 'Betsy'
Epiphone G-400 'Lucy'

Amps
Crate V-18 1x12
Roland Cube 30x

Pedals
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Double Muff
Line 6 Echo Park
guys please, there isnt a facepalm strong enough to deal with this one.

We need an epic facepalm.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

....Zep were HEAVILY influenced by british folk-Janch, Renbourn, Harper et al as well as rockabilly....not country which has been around since the twenties. ever heard of the Carter Family? hell, Hank Williams was around in the 40s.
lol first of all tangerine is NOT, and i repeat. NOT a country song. if you want a led zeppelin country song listen to hot dog... lol that's much closer to country than any other zeppelin song
how did Led Zep create hard rock and country?

--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.