They suck... what's there to get, one time one of my misguided friends tried showing me one of their videos at my house... worst use of my cap EVER
Quote by InvaderTSN

In other news, I had a hot dog wrapped in bacon yesterday. It was delicious.

Its like a heart attack on a bun, but it still sounds good.
Utah's Token Black Guy
wow, did you just figure that out? they suck and they look like transvestites, yeah yeah we know.
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
Quote by BerryTree
this is the first time I heard this band so i might be late lmao

really? lol you are very lucky then.
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
I watched their Monsoon clip and thought, "Wow, I wish I was pretty and had cool hair like her" and then I read your post.

XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Dec 8, 2008,
Quote by BerryTree
I dont get it....the lead singer looks like a women, and the guitarist has dreads and baggy pants and looks like he should be doin rap or something...I mean, its ****ty alternative rock but the image just has me so confused.

this is all true..but you gotta understand..they made it..have you? they must be doing something right, like making music that some people do like..i dont exacltly MIND it..would i buy their cd? no. but others do like it
Quote by LSC300
this is all true..but you gotta understand..they made it..have you? they must be doing something right, like making music that some people do like..i dont exacltly MIND it..would i buy their cd? no. but others do like it

alot of horrible bands make it....lol i never said anything about that.
Quote by BerryTree
alot of horrible bands make it....lol i never said anything about that.

its true but hey..there will ALWAYS be someone that likes your music

here's one i made^

Tokio Hotel is probably one of the worst band i've heard, along with Simple Plan.
Quote by BerryTree
Im in a band and Im a songwriter....ive also played shows before....wtf are you getting at?

relax man , some bands just make it before others, some never do, its luck of the draw in the music industry. I just hate it when people talk trash about band that are so bad blah blah blah, when they cant be that bad when they have made it? just because YOU don't like them doesnt mean a ton of other people do. My friends in germany LOVE tokio hotel..
Quote by LSC300
relax man , some bands just make it before others, some never do, its luck of the draw in the music industry. I just hate it when people talk trash about band that are so bad blah blah blah, when they cant be that bad when they have made it? just because YOU don't like them doesnt mean a ton of other people do. My friends in germany LOVE tokio hotel..

true, i didnt know they were german either till just now....
Quote by BerryTree

yep, the german music industry is WAYY different then ours in the U.S. its like techno or emo or extreme death metal. i kinda like it i loved being in germany!
Quote by BerryTree
It explains alot, when you think about it.
according to wikipedia the singer and guitarist are identical twin

brothers

wth??
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Quote by BerryTree
I heard german girls are down for anything.....

i slept with our german F.E.S. and she was..hell i put it in her pooper and she sucked it clean dry afterwards..then some interesting things started to happen...acid..+sex=whoa....
Quote by BerryTree
I gotta go to germany soon

i'm going to amsterdam for graduation
if your a virgin now, you wont be when you come back..and you'll impress the best of the american girls..trust me haha
nigga you best be trollin
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by gun4hire
nigga you best be trollin

please sur, don't use racial slurs in dis tread.
Quote by LSC300
is he really gay?..he looks like a girl HARDCORE ins ome pictures

Umm...I've never seen him look or sound like he could ever possibly be a guy.

Why are we even talking about this? Yes, they look weird. That tends to be a big part of ALTERNATIVE music. A lot of ALTERNATIVE bands like to "express" themselves in strange ways.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Umm...I've never seen him look or sound like he could ever possibly be a guy.

Why are we even talking about this? Yes, they look weird. That tends to be a big part of ALTERNATIVE music. A lot of ALTERNATIVE bands like to "express" themselves in strange ways.

its sad what alternative has becomes...keep in mind this was the same genre that featured pearl jam and alice in chains.

I bet they havent even heard of these bands
Quote by ZeGuitarist
How is this not closed yet?
1. Wrong forum, belongs in Bands & Artists
2. Full of spam

*reported*

you sir are a cock
This is a reported thread.
1. Posting in it after it has been reported gets you WARNED/BANNED
2. Reporting it again gets you WARNED/BANNED
Quote by ZeGuitarist
This is a reported thread.