Poll Options
View poll results: would you help?
yeah, that's awful and I want him to get help
200 97%
it isn't my problem so I wouldn't do anything
7 3%
Voters: 207.
Page 1 of 2
Inspired by the story of how one worker got trampled to death by greedy shoppers, and just the lack of care for another's well being in a bad situation.
So here is a scenario:

If you saw someone have a heart attack in the middle of an aisle in a market, would you call 9-11?
No. Mainly because i'm English. So i'd call 999 instead.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
No, I'd order a pizza.

I'd phone 000 in all seriousness.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
yeah i would but 75% of americans wouldn't because they're retarded
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
why do we have the 2 buttons that are farthest away from each other here in the us, when it seems like in other countries they seem to have the logic to make it 3 numbers that are all the same so you can dial it faster. whoever came up with 911 must have had a hard time with the idea of an 'emergency number'
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Of course!

It takes a really sick person not to.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Quote by evanm31
What the **** is 000

Aussies emergency number.

I would dial 111, and do what ever I could first aid wise. Trained provider FTW.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
Quote by mercedesisbenz
why do we have the 2 buttons that are farthest away from each other here in the us, when it seems like in other countries they seem to have the logic to make it 3 numbers that are all the same so you can dial it faster. whoever came up with 911 must have had a hard time with the idea of an 'emergency number'

You ARE talking about America here
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Quote by evanm31
What the **** is 000

It's a 3 eyed monster.

\/
<000>
 ---

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by mercedesisbenz

It takes roughly the same amount of time to type 911 or 000 or 999.
I'm gonna go out right here and jinx this poll by saying:

Wow, it's at 100% so far.

EDIT: Ah, and there's first vote going the other way.
Ok whos that one person. Come on now admit it
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Quote by InvaderTSN

It seems to me you'd be less likely to press 911 by accident, too.
Quote by Doppelgänger
I'm gonna go out right here and jinx this poll by saying:

Wow, it's at 100% so far.

EDIT: Ah, and there's first vote going the other way.

Nice going.

And it's not 999 or 111 or 000 because if you are sitting on a phone it is most likely to hit the same key more than once.

edit: beaten.
Yes, but I'm voting no because this thread is retarded.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Yes I would. I would go out of my way to help someone. I'm kinda selfless .
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I was working at a store once when someone had a heart attack so I radioed for the operator to call 911. So I voted yes.
I have taken CPR training, so I guess it's my duty to tell someone else to call and actually assist the man myself, but yeah, the principle is the same.
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
No. Mainly because i'm English. So i'd call 999 instead.

This.

If I dialled 9-11 I'd have to pay for a long-distance call and explain the situation much more thoroughly, then probably pay for the expenses of the American emergency services to get to Britain, and I'd have to wait for them for days, then by the time they got here, the person would probably have died anyway, then I'd look like an idiot. It's just good sense.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I saw a collapsed guy on the street a few weeks ago...I tried calling 999 but someone else already had and other people were helping him, but yano.
Yeah, and I have done before. Once for an old lady who broke her ankle when she fell walking down a hill in Colchester, and once for the woman who lives opposite me when she hung herself and her sister found her.

Oh, and I was the one doing everything when my mum fell in the road and broke and dislocated her elbow earlier this year. Everyone else (she'd had a party) was faffing around doing sod all, so I got her out of the road, put my jacket on her, called the ambulance, got her an overnight bag and so on and so forth. Everyone else was all "oh, my God, it looks so gross". Well, duh, that's not helpful is it.

Oh...I called a fire engine once when some chavs set fire to a hedge in a field that backed onto someone's house, but the fire was almost out by the time they got there, so it wasn't really dangerous or anything.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Yeah, I've called an ambulance for other people on two occasions, and fetched some cops from down the road when a woman KO'd on the street in front of me.
...Bleep Bloop...
Of course I would! (However I'd call 999)
What kind of heartless bastard would just ignore someone in serious trouble?
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
Of course I would! (However I'd call 999)
What kind of heartless bastard would just ignore someone in serious trouble?

You'd be amazed. I have type one diabetes, and once when I was at school I was walking through Colchester to the bus station and my blood sugar was really, really low, so I was having trouble even walking. One person who I knew saw me and laughed and was all like "HAH ESTHER'S DRUNK LOL WHUT A PISSHEAD", and several adults just told me to watch where I was walking.

Considering I was incredibly pale, in tears, stumbling all over the place and almost throwing up, you'd have though someone would have noticed I needed some help.

But people are cunts
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by InvaderTSN

BUT, what if you're on a cliff, broken all bones, stuck hanging on a rock, seabirds attacking you, waves bashing just below, cold temperate and wind chill freezing your extremities, your phone trapped and stuck in a thin ledge and can't be moved, and you stretch your finger and find you can only reach the "9" key.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Page 1 of 2