Sorry posting again,
I have really hard time trying to sleep.. everytime i get that "drowsy" feeling right before I fall asleep, either my position gets uncomfortable or i get an itch somewhere so i end up moving and back to where I was 5 min ago. That's what I usually do- try not to move at all and eventually I fall asleep.
But it sucks.
Can anyone give me some tips? Or tell me what you do?
Or team sleep.

Drink warm milk?
read a book.
Go for a run, when the adrenaline kicks down you'll be tired.

you can also lay in bed and try to stay up a long as possible...
I always have the radio on (timed to turn off after 30 minutes). If I notice it's turned off I'll turn it back on.

Also I play soltiare on my phone until I win a game, but thats more of a stupid routine than a sleeping aid.
Quote by Stormx
I always have the radio on (timed to turn off after 30 minutes). If I notice it's turned off I'll turn it back on.

Also I play soltiare on my phone until I win a game, but thats more of a stupid routine than a sleeping aid.

i dont think thats stupid...my wife cant fall asleep unless we put Monty Python on the bedroom TV...i love Monty Python but every @$#%ing night with Meaning of Life gets olde!
I hate that.

I usually get that the night right before a big test and can't fall asleep until much later.
Shitsux.
a) get off the computer! it over-stimulates the brain. this also means no cell phones, and no tv.
b) do something really boring.. read a boring book on something like accounting or early artwork of the 18th century. or knit. knitting helps.
c) warm milk or decaf herbal tea, as has already been stated
d) don't try to fall asleep, it signals the emergency chemicals in you and only wakes you up more.

i'd say just chillax, if you have to itch, itch! if you have to move, move!
works for me.

edit:
oh yeah, and
e) white noise, such as a fan or a fuzzy radio channel also works.
Quote by InvaderTSN
What really sucks is myoclonic twitches. Like you're in that pre-sleep-dreaming period and you start falling asleep and suddenly you twitch because you think of something. It's annoying as hell.

Listen to Pink Floyd. Helps me fall asleep easier.

accidently elbowed my wife in the head doing that...
I don't know if I'm alone here, but I can only fall asleep with the tv on. It takes forever to fall asleep if it isn't.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.