ok i really want to make a band online were we would work on our stuff over msn or some other im, and then record ourselves, and put our stuff on youtube. hopefully i made sense lol i play the guitar so i will need a DRUMMER, BASSIST, GUITARIST AND A SINGER. anyone interested? we could do covers or original stuff.
well if u need someone for guitar solos, lead or extra rhythm im here, i can also do deathmetal covals if thats what ur into
Quote by FreakShow99
well if u need someone for guitar solos, lead or extra rhythm im here, i can also do deathmetal covals if thats what ur into

heck yea man we need u, plz add me on my msn. rockxxstar1@hotmail.com
Anyone feel like writing a song for 20 guitars?

10 different rythms and 10 different melodies?

10 guitarists, each improvising 4 bars of a solo?
Gear

Gibson '57 Les Paul Reissue
Marshall TSL 601
EHX: Big Muff, Metal Muff, Small Stone, POG, 2880
Ibanez TS808
Voodoo Labs Microvibe
Analogman Chorus
Morley Bad Horsie II
Keeley Compressor (C4)
Nova Delay
MXR 10-band EQ
Quote by FreakShow99
so what sort of music do u want to make rockxxstar?

mhm anything metal alternative metal. well decided once we get the band goin.
I can do some growls like similar to the faceless and play some deacapitated/Necrophagist style riffs.
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.
Quote by Eloy montes
I can do some growls like similar to the faceless and play some deacapitated/Necrophagist style riffs.

could u sing? regular and growl
Sorry guys, unless you're looking into specific composition methods with this online band I'd have to say this is in the wrong place.

Check out musician ads in the classified section. Hopefully a mod will move this over for you. You have a few people to work off at least

*reported.*