Page 1 of 4
A LEGEND CUT DOWN IN HIS PRIME

Today marks the 4 year anniversary of the tragic death of Dimebag Darrell. His death was a pointless tragedy, but he lives on through his music, and his fans. Today, four years ago, a coward jumped on stage, and shot Dimebag, while he was playing a gig, how ****ed up is that, Dime never hurt anybody, he just played his heart and soul out on any axe he was handed, and me being a former Marine, I have to say, Nathan Gale tarnished the over 200 year old , hard fought for, honored, coveted title of Marine, thousands upon thousands of courageous men fought and died for this country under that great title, and this coward comes along, and kills 4 innocent people for what?? What a ****ing nutjob. The dumbass obviously needed locked away years before that in a straight jacket in a big padded, rubber room. Anyway, at least he got his just deserts, I only hope Dime lived to see himself being avenged before he closed his eyes in eternal slumber. Dime, R.I. P. bro. Rock on. Sorely missed,

countrydevildog
Shut the fuck up.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
Every time you mourn Dimebag's death, Dean makes a million dollars.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by PixieDust13

who gives a ****

Dean
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Dean

who ish thish dean you speakish ov...
i never liked their guitars
Quote by jake911
Wasnt Dime shot in the head?

Yeah like 5 times in the back of the head or something

Anyway, R.I.P Dime
uhhh really? its sad but really... some of yall swear like you were dimes brother... give him a god damn break already...
One of the greatest human beings to walk the earth R.I.P

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Xiaoxi
Shut the fuck up.

How come Im not aloud to say ****?
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
i have a friend called dean?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

i think thewhole world knows he's dead...honestly..we dont need a daily RIP DIME thread...
'sides..i donts ee thehype about him..he's not that good..and his tone is terrible..
Quote by Necrophagist777
One of the greatest human beings to walk the earth R.I.P

Oh yea, nevermind people actually had a positive influence on people and brought positive change and progress to society...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I really dont care, we know he died, we dont need a million tributes on here every year, we get it, you liked his guitar playing, unless you are a personal friend, I really dont need to hear it. Just go listen to some of his songs and stop telling me about it.
Quote by Thepoison92
Yeah like 5 times in the back of the head or something

Anyway, R.I.P Dime

he wouldnt have much head left after 2

Dimebag n00bs are the same at the Curd Kobain n00bs in the 90s, that was bloody annoying at the time i tell thee
Quote by InvaderTSN
Fuck those people. We're talking about Dimebag here. The greatest guitarist ever.

Haha, were you trying to sound like the simpsons comic book guy on purpose?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by Xiaoxi
Oh yea, nevermind people actually had a positive influence on people and brought positive change and progress to society...

1. I know people that are inspired by his music and his attitude on life

2. Apparently you don't know of the money he raised for Children's Charities throughout his shortened life.

3. I don't care what you think. You never contribute anything positive to any thread. You just go around bringing people and their ideas down.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Why even post on here if you're going to start an "e-fight"?
Signatures are overrated.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Fuck those people. We're talking about Dimebag here. The greatest guitarist ever.

*smacks forehead* Oh yea! DUH! Sorry I brought logics into this, u guise.

Quote by Necrophagist777
1. I know people that are inspired by his music and his attitude on life
And I bet there are plenty of those who take his music and image.

2. Apparently you don't know of the money he raised for Children's Charities throughout his shortened life.
clap clap clap

3. I don't care what you think. You never contribute anything positive to any thread. You just go around bringing people and their ideas down.

And rightly so.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Dec 8, 2008,
Quote by WaltTheWerewolf
well at least we arent bringing candles to his house, like the nuts do for Kurt lol.

Yeah, instead there are kids pouring beer on his grave.
Quote by LSC300
i think thewhole world knows he's dead...honestly..we dont need a daily RIP DIME thread...
'sides..i donts ee thehype about him..he's not that good..and his tone is terrible..

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
yeah, its best to remember them for who they were, and let them rest in peace. Showing up at his house would just rehurt his family whom Im sure are still missing him.
Quote by countrydevildog
A LEGEND CUT DOWN IN HIS PRIME

Today marks the 4 year anniversary of the tragic death of Dimebag Darrell. His death was a pointless tragedy, but he lives on through his music, and his fans. Today, four years ago, a coward jumped on stage, and shot Dimebag, while he was playing a gig, how ****ed up is that, Dime never hurt anybody, he just played his heart and soul out on any axe he was handed, and me being a former Marine, I have to say, Nathan Gale tarnished the over 200 year old , hard fought for, honored, coveted title of Marine, thousands upon thousands of courageous men fought and died for this country under that great title, and this coward comes along, and kills 4 innocent people for what?? What a ****ing nutjob. The dumbass obviously needed locked away years before that in a straight jacket in a big padded, rubber room. Anyway, at least he got his just deserts, I only hope Dime lived to see himself being avenged before he closed his eyes in eternal slumber. Dime, R.I. P. bro. Rock on. Sorely missed,

countrydevildog

periods are your friends
ya know, i am a pantera fan and dime was a huge influence on my playing, but ya know what, give it a ****ing break allready, there is no reason to keep bringing this up every damn year.
Quote by mitch311
How come Im not aloud to say ****?

because you touch yourself at night.

(fuck, tee hee )
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Page 1 of 4