Bob Bell. He died 1997. He was best known for playing Bozo The Clown.

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
RIP Bozo.

He was such a good shredder.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Joke is old.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by BerryTree
what was your fav live performance...mine is 1993 at madison square garden, man he pulled out a sick solo in the encore.

OMG. It may have just been in Am pentatonic, but it blew my mind. I've never seen a guy a play the balloon guitar like he did.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by BerryTree
you had to be THERE ofKumbucha, he was probably the greatest guitarist of the early 90s

I know you are just trying to rope me in... I'll bite.

Expel your wisdom upon me