I just finished my 3 day drinking spree. I have to say although i feel like absolute **** now it was well worth the fun i had. Jukeboxes and alcohol are a very good mix. My neck hurts from headbanging, my feet hurt from dancing and my throat hurts from yelling the words to songs at the top of my lungs.

Anyone have other stories they wanna share about going on a bender?
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Yes, I have spent 5 nights out of 7 in the pub last week consuming an average of around 7 pints each night. Unsurprisingly, I feel almost dead and have three hours of chemistry in 17 minutes. I blame you.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
i did 8 full paintsticks of beer at 3am and didnt wake up til 4pm today...i felt like **** all day
DECRESCENDO
considering its UG i think the title of this thread could be changed from "benders" to "average weekends"
i once drank nothing but alcohol for six straight days, i remember very little of those six days but i do know that i was physically incapable of getting outt of bed on the 7th day, i literally thought i was dying and i swore off alcohol for good.

then i broke my promise to myself on the 8th day
Quote by tacomasown253g
considering its UG i think the title of this thread could be changed from "benders" to "average weekends"

Most people here don't get away from Pit long enough to have a social life, therefore... you LIE!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

I haven't drank in a while because last time I did I ended up with around 19 shots at least(15 shots, 4 mixed drinks, and 2 beers). Me and my buddy smashed a bottle of McCormicks, then went and drank the last half of someone else's McCormicks.

Saturday AND Sunday consisted of vomiting and dry heaves... my buddy drank significantly less than me because he whines when he doesn't get the most dilluted drink in the room.

EDIT: each of my mixed drinks were probably stronger than one shot each(I was the only one who could drink it), but I don't like to brag about drinking more than I might have drank.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Last edited by Zombee at Dec 8, 2008,
i work with a dude that spent an entire year drunk with his brother.
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
Quote by Zombee
I haven't drank in a while because last time I did I ended up with around 19 shots at least(15 shots, 4 mixed drinks, and 2 beers). Me and my buddy smashed a bottle of McCormicks, then went and drank the last half of someone else's McCormicks.

Saturday AND Sunday consisted of vomiting and dry heaves... my buddy drank significantly less than me because he whines when he doesn't get the most dilluted drink in the room.

EDIT: each of my mixed drinks were probably stronger than one shot each(I was the only one who could drink it), but I don't like to brag about drinking more than I might have drank.

Yes you do, that's why you made the edit.

As for me, I had 18 beers, a shot of cowboy and a bourbon and coke. The shot of cowboy was a bad idea and didn't even feel like puking until I had that. I think the milkyness curdled with the beer. That was an epic night, but a killer WEEK after. That's right, I consumed all this in less than 3 hours on a saturday night and was feeling the remnants of a hangover until wednesday/thursday.

EDIT: I would have kept going, but we ran out of drinks Probably saved me a liver transplant though, but I've been able to drink the same amount since without the same effect.
Last edited by fretsonfire74 at Dec 8, 2008,
Quote by Zombee

one shot???? be a real man and mix that **** half and half haha actually just depends on what your drinking but if its whiskey its gettin mixed half and half
Meh...I get pissed most fridays and some saturdays...too many experiences to remember (not that I remember most anyway) me and a friend normally polish off a big bottle of voddy as a pre-drink then have a couple when we get there.
Quote by dmiwshicldply
one shot???? be a real man and mix that **** half and half haha actually just depends on what your drinking but if its whiskey its gettin mixed half and half

+1 for mixing it half and half. Better yet man up and drink it straight
Quote by Hakanku
Meh...I get pissed most fridays and some saturdays...too many experiences to remember (not that I remember most anyway) me and a friend normally polish off a big bottle of voddy as a pre-drink then have a couple when we get there.

My voddy, you mean vodka right? That's weak, I can get through at least half a bottle and only be tipsy. Light weight
I'm usually out Thursday, Friday and Saturday and sometimes Sunday so i guess every weekend for me is a bit of a binge.
I remember making an alcohol thread once...

And on topic, I just had a few black tooth grins after a long time of not having any sort of alcohol at all, and I felt sick after the first 2...

...so I drank the whole bottle.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Usually drink at the weekendm, was a pretty light weekend , only had a half bottle of vodka and a few cans of cider, goin out and getting wiped is fun but the hangover just takes the piss
Quote by dmiwshicldply

It was pretty strong, I just don't wanna say it was more than it actually was. It was definitely at least a shot. These drinks were from drinking games, and the competition was mixing them up so of course they were trying to get me as drunk as possible.

Quote by fretsonfire74
Yes you do, that's why you made the edit.

I just didn't want to falsely act like the mixed drinks were dilluted. If I wanted to brag, I would've said I drank more than I did. But whatever, go ahead and fool yourself into thinking you 're important.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I drank quite a lot on friday. My uni was doing yards of Vodka mixed drinks which I had a couple of as well as some pints and vodka earlier on.
Almost every weekend for me is a bender. I usually drink about 52 ounces a weekend? Lately I haven't been drinking as much though because I'm trying to save money for christmas presents, and I'm trying to lose weight.
Thanksgiving week i went through about 3 liters of captain and one of vodka. Otherwise it's like a liter per weekend.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by EvilMonkeySG3
i work with a dude that spent an entire year drunk with his brother.

You work with Alice Cooper?

Sanity is not statistical

BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS!
To all the villianous insects who preach their slanderous, dupliciticious loathing; to each beautiful walking laceration who made me weep and bleed ... I hope you choke

ROCK ON DUDES
Quote by fretsonfire74
My voddy, you mean vodka right? That's weak, I can get through at least half a bottle and only be tipsy. Light weight

Im sorry im not as mega-immense as you!

Haha, srsly tho, we get through half the bottle each and we are that stage between tipsy and drunk. To be honest im glad I don't need much more otherwise my bank balance would be even worse than what it is.
lol at the above bender pics
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period