well the 3rd time i tried cooking it
1st time i burnt myself
2nd time it caught fire
3rd time the tea towel has a hole in it.. i burnt myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im going eat this chicken vigorously tonight
give it to that chicken
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
australians shouldn't attempt to cook, their brains can't handle too much thought process (i.e anything more intense then drinking beer and watching aussie rules)
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
weren't you gonna eat it anyway? regardless of unanticipated bodily harm?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by druz15_UG
australians shouldn't attempt to cook, their brains can't handle too much thought process (i.e anything more intense then drinking beer and watching aussie rules)

i could cook much better than any kiwi...all they can do is stand around going "eyy cuz...the rugby's on, get us some fish and chops!"
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Quote by druz15_UG

Oi
HI
Quote by druz15_UG

Finally someone who understands me

Quote by Laces Out Danny
weren't you gonna eat it anyway? regardless of unanticipated bodily harm?

... yes ...
Quote by druz15_UG

Says the New Zealander....
Quote by druz15_UG

****......you.......
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by StratPat
Oi

aren't you supposed to say it like three times or something?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Quote by druz15_UG

Choice bro.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by druz15_UG
aren't you supposed to say it like three times or something?

****......you......
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by TheAzMyster

... yes ...

how many chickens did you go through again?

>...>
<...<
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by druz15_UG

despite the fact that a stereotypical aussie has a bbq every day in the summer
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
this is the part where everyone starts saying "Oi'm beached as bro!!!" to insult me. But then I just say "oh man my memory is screwed man I can't remember some ****... like umm... who won the league world cup again?"
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Quote by Abunai X
Serves you right.

What did i ever do to that particular chicken? except drop it in te supermarket ahaha good times
get a george forman
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by druz15_UG

Wow... that was a really bad attempt at humour, I'm not even saying this because I'm Aussie, that just... no

Quote by druz15_UG

So your sheep children are smarter, right?
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by pangui
Wow... that was a really bad attempt at humour, I'm not even saying this because I'm Aussie, that just... no

lol, actually, it made me smile.
XIAOXI
Quote by druz15_UG

Your a Kiwi, worry about your own problems sheep f*cker
Haha I love how you Aussies think that us kiwis **** sheep and we think you're the sheep ****ers.

Saying that there is no way I'm getting involved. Too many Aussies in here.
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Quote by stockylachy
Haha I love how you Aussies think that us kiwis **** sheep and we think you're the sheep ****ers.

that's cos you do **** sheep...
Quote by stockylachy

O_O
Quote by DaveM666
that's cos you do **** sheep...

oh yeah all the time, we really are uncivilised... Maybe you guys could educate us in the grand ways of living over the pond, you know like oppressing, murdering and enslaving the natives and whatnot
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals