Alright...so last Saturday was the first time I ever went to taco bell....(Yes I know) But now a week later I seriously have the cravings for it...like a drug or something. And I don't know what to do.....I have never craved over any food nommater how good it is, but the taco bell was something that I have never tasted. I realized its not the best choice of food, and I realize that the beef is ****....but that crunchwrap supreme....anyone else feel this way
Quote by BerryTree
Alright...so last Saturday was the first time I ever went to taco bell....(Yes I know) But now a week later I seriously have the cravings for it...like a drug or something. And I don't know what to do.....I have never craved over any food nommater how good it is, but the taco bell was something that I have never tasted. I realized its not the best choice of food, and I realize that the beef is ****....but that crunchwrap supreme....anyone else feel this way

cheesy bean and rice burritos are my drug
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
What is it?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by BerryTree

Seconded.

I went there for the first time a short while ago too. Now I can't get enough. o_o
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
No, not bout Taco Bell. I am always craving popcorn chicken from KFC though.
XIAOXI
Yeah, that's what Taco Bell does to you.

Me? I haven't had Taco Bell in many, many months. I'm freakin' miserable every day. Chalupas. I want a goddamn chalupa so bad.

And every time I see that commercial for the new nachos, I punch the dog.
**** McDonalds and Taco Bell...

get it...?
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
i used to not after last week though

check the "Well It's Official" thread

theres my bad experience
Glimsom wrote:
I fell several hundred feet, and hit the ground, and then Batman appeared. He said "You gotta press the Y Button to fly." Then I woke up.
Taco Bell is too hard to quit. I've toned it down, though. I used to eat it about five days out of the week.

I'd even get it in the morning. My girlfriend and I called it Morning Bell.

dammit you made me want some now...
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
I live in a country where not a single Taco Bell exists. Can you imagine it?
I've never been to a Taco Bell, they just look disgusting. I would like to visit one though, and take a souvenir photograph.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Whenever someone starts talking about Taco Bell, I start thinking about Invader Zim.