So i was going to the Machinehead Bodom Slipknot gig but im having trouble getting there via edinburgh, i arranged to meet this girl to sell the ticket on in 1 hour but im sitting staring at the ticket thinking i should go.

Should i stay or should i go?
Well you know if you go there will be trouble. But on the other hand if you stay it will be double.

Pay for my guitar to get fixed instead.
Quote by imdeth
Well you know if you go there will be trouble. But on the other hand if you stay it will be double.

You've just got to let him know.
Quote by imdeth

Pay for my guitar to get fixed instead.

that was so stupid but I laughed anyway.

Sell it.

I would anyway.
id go..awsome line up there
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
This indecisions bugging me.....

i say sell the ticket, but that because i wouldn't want to go and see those 3 bands
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
run away and hide, and thank yourself having seen a bone crushing show. well worth whatever she offered you
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

she's already traveled. sell it to her
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
how much is she paying
EDIT:if she gets there and you decide not to sell use suprise sex to apologize for the inconviniance
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
Quote by bawjaws
fk fk fk got 10 mins to decide. she has travelled 10 miles to meet me.

Don't be a dick man. Sell it to her.
Yeah, wtf are you doing? You cant say that you are going to sell it and then go. Its bad karma, plus that makes you an outrageous asshole. she obviously wants to go more than you, so stop being a baby and sell it to her.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Whats new omg. Ill give you guys 10 bucks if you can count to 10 Hahaha. Silly song reminded me of the terribleness of /b/
It depends on how much you like the bands. If you really like them, go, if you're not a huge fan of any of them, then sell it and get the cash.
its abit too late to ask now isnt it?
Well if your having regrets when she comes for the ticket feel her boobs or ass
that'll take your mind completly off the tickets
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
its abit too late to ask now isnt it?
Well if your having regrets when she comes for the ticket feel her boobs or ass
that'll take your mind completly off the tickets

she ended up not showing so im gonna have to go. she can get in anyway there is an easy way if you are an adult.
Quote by Random88
I'm going tonight.

Oh yeah

you going from Edinburgh? couldnt share a lift with you mate? ill give 15 quid petrol.
balls..just sold the ticket. nevermind! just bought gears of war 2 with the takings..sold it for 45 quid!