so in that part of anesthesia where it plays

---------16---------------------14----
-----16-----16-------------14--------
-14-------------14---12--------------

how should i position my fingers to play the two 16' and 14's. atm im using my index to play the single notes and my middle and 3rd fingers to play the two above but wasnt sure if this would be the easiest and best way to play it, any advice welcome
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
depending on how strong your fingers are (how long you've played bass) i'd just barre off the F#, play the run, keep the same possition and move for the E chord.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I would just play it in a power chord position. Index on the 14 third on the 16 above and pinky on the highest 16 and then go down for the next notes, hitting the 12 on the way. Of course, I don't know the song very well so I don't know the context of what you're playing, but just from that bit there it seems the easiest way.
powerchord position is the easiest way, or u could use ur ring finger for both the 5th and octave. i find both pretty easy to do.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
I would just play it in a power chord position. Index on the 14 third on the 16 above and pinky on the highest 16 and then go down for the next notes, hitting the 12 on the way. Of course, I don't know the song very well so I don't know the context of what you're playing, but just from that bit there it seems the easiest way.

Thats what I'd do.