hey guys,

i have a design i want painted on a white strat pickgaurd...any ideas where i would go to get it professionally done. i dont have any small guitar shops around that would do it. i was hoping u guys knew a website that i could send a jpeg in and they would do it.

thanks
There's absolutely no reason to go to anyone guitar-related. If you don't want to do it yourself (seriously, anyone can spraypaint) take it to a local artist. I'm sure you can find someone willing to paint for a small commission, no matter where you live.

PS: what design did you have in mind?
My gear:
Flannel shirt
band
Last edited by drewsta42 at Dec 8, 2008,
http://www.bermuda-online.org/roses2.gif

i wanted to put some kind of rose on a white pickguard. it would be going on an arctic white strat with a maple fretboard. i will most likely find a pic of a rose that i really like and then photoshop it with some effects.

i thought about a local artist which is what i will prolly end up doing. i dont have the skills to paint something like that on my own tho
You may have luck with a screen printing/ sign shop. Just make sure you spray over the finished design with some sort of enamel.
It's so crazy in here you're gonna wish it wasn't so crazy in here!

1995 PRS CE
Fender 50s Classic Player strat
Johnson Millenium 150
Boss GT-6