Page 1 of 2
Do you guys tend to do things that aren't necessary, but you do them anyway just because you think you abosolutely HAVE to do it?

When I'm about to take a dump, the first thing I ALWAYS do, no matter where I am, is wiping the toilet seat. Even if I was the last one to use it 5 minutes ago, and I have to use it again, I have to wipe it. Even if the cleanest person I know uses it last, I wipe it. I don't know why I do it; I Just do.

So, do you guys have an "obsessive compulsive disorder"?

Trolls welcomed
Holy S H I T! I can HEAR how ugly you are.

Also, would you like to take a shower in my Gleek?

___

Music is life!

___

Quote by Kensai

I like my ramen noodles like I like my women: Devoid of any taste lying lifeless in a body of water.
Last edited by burrrrrrnok at Dec 8, 2008,
Quote by burrrrrrnok
Do you guys tend to do things that aren't necessary, but you do them anyway just because you think you abosolutely HAVE to do it?

When I'm about to take a dump, the first thing I ALWAYS do, no matter where I am, is wiping the toilet seat. Even if I was the last one to use it 5 minutes ago, and I have to use it again, I have to wipe it. Even if the cleanest person I know uses it last, I wipe it. I don't know why I do it; I Just do.

So, do you guys have an obsessive compulsive disorder?

Trolls welcomed

dude, I have that too! but that's basically because my bro can't aim

Also, when I make a paper boat or hat in class, I need to put it on the head of the one sitting in front of me

and many more things too
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Wiping the seat isn't OCD it's hygienic. I wish people would stop saying they have OCD over the dumbest ****. If you actually had it your life would be affected drastically by it.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by xCobainx
Can't ...

Stop ...

WANKING.

haha, free space for you, my friend v
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Lord Waltaa

Also, when I make a paper boat or hat in class, I need to put it on the head of the one sitting in front of me

and many more things too

Nice, Care to share? XD

___

Music is life!

___

Quote by Kensai

I like my ramen noodles like I like my women: Devoid of any taste lying lifeless in a body of water.
Yes I do, but more accurately I did but still see traces of it from time to time. If you have OCD kinda thoughts / symptoms it can be dealt with if you put effort into it. The only time I have trouble OCD wise is when I am stressed out, then it shows up a little but not much.

The main thing for me if fear of broken glass or having to handle hazardous materials. Whenever I see a can or bottle of bathroom cleaner for exampel and hit has that skull and crossbones warning it give me the hebejebees.
Quote by Lord Waltaa

and many more things too

Hahaha, you made me laugh xD
Quote by Retro Rocker

haha

*wipes tear from eye*
Oh you're good.
yes i do

i have to check on my brother while he is asleep or i am worried he will die.
GEAR
metallic red Gear4music metal x guitar
acoustic solutions 50W amp
tuned to D standard
DIME CRYBABY FROM HELL!!!!!!11
Quote by ryand111
sorry

i cum blood

gets me every time
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Unfortunately I can not assist you in your quest of fap.
I've got a few things I have to do, but it's not really OCD
Actually that should be CDO shouldn't it? The letters should be in alphabetical order.

That's better.
*breathes*
ohai little sig.
Practically nobody has OCD.

Many people, however, have quirks.

For example, I only use white clothes pegs when I have out the washing
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by MetalMegaMan
Wiping the seat isn't OCD it's hygienic. I wish people would stop saying they have OCD over the dumbest ****. If you actually had it your life would be affected drastically by it.

If it's hygenic, then It's probably Ironic. I don't really care about good hygene.
Either way, I still do it. o_O

___

Music is life!

___

Quote by Kensai

Also, another thing I seem to always do. Look at my watch.
...Even after looking at it 10 seconds ago, I have to look at it again.
I seriously look at my watch like 100 times in an hour.

And when I dont have my watch, I rage, but I still tend to look at my watch-less wrist

___

Music is life!

___

Quote by Kensai

Last edited by burrrrrrnok at Dec 8, 2008,
You know it's an actual mental illness, right? Not just 'I like things very particular'...

Either way, every few hours even if I'm doing nothing, my hands feel dirty and I have to go wash them. I'm obsessed with cleanliness. Not that it counts as an actual OCD.
im wierd cos i am insanely messy and lazy but with some things like paper and pens it needs to be in the right place.
This website makes me turn into a massive arsehole...

I have OCD on this website alone...
Yesssss.

I have the worst OCD ever on certain things. Sometimes my extreme laziness cures my OCD at the time, though. ♥
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
I will come back and check the house 3 or 4 times to make sure everything is off...even if we will only be gone for an hour. Drives my wife crazy.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
You know it's an actual mental illness, right? Not just 'I like things very particular'...

Either way, every few hours even if I'm doing nothing, my hands feel dirty and I have to go wash them. I'm obsessed with cleanliness. Not that it counts as an actual OCD.

Actually, that does count as OCD and its a big component of it. Washing hands becuase they "feel" dirty is classic OCD. I used to wash my hands alot and did my darnist to avoid touching things that might cause me to wash my hands. Try not washing them when the urge hits; its like a mini panic attack or anxiety episode.
My girlfriend has OCD pretty bad. She finds it pretty difficult at times, and I try and support her as best I can. She does the same for me and my bipolar/paranoid schizophrenia. We're probably a fairly entertaining couple to outsiders.
i wouldnt say i have OCD but when im changing the volume on a TV, stereo, etc. the last number has to be an even number or end in a 5.

so when its like on 37 i change it to either 36 or 38.
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
Damn...... 2 and a half more hours until I'm off work. ><

___

Music is life!

___

Quote by Kensai

When people forget to use the ****in searchbar...
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Yes I have OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO, as its in alphabetical order

But for the record, When I tidy up, everything needs to be aligned, and everything on my pc is organized alphabetically
Not that this is OCD, but its something I'm a bit obsessive about :P
Quote by MetalMegaMan

It can probably be an OCD thing. As long as you thought that the whole world would blow up if you didn't wipe the toilet seat or something like that.

And I sort of did, my parents say I did but I've never been officially diagnosed with OCD. I still do some of the things but not as badly
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
I always hold my breath while going down the stairs too:P

I used to have these 2 bears, like fluffy petting bears or whatever you call them in English, can't remember atm, I had to give them both equal amounts of attention:P

also, when I tune up my stereo, the volume goes from 0 to 75. The number always needs to end on a 0 or a 5:P

But I'm not the worst, a friend of mine who has perfect pitch has to, whenever he's listening to the radio in his car, make his motor make a sound in the same key as the song if he can't do it, he pulls off the road, because he constantly wants to have music in his car:-)

WickedSick!
Quote by Lord Waltaa
I always hold my breath while going down the stairs too:P

I used to have these 2 bears, like fluffy petting bears or whatever you call them in English, can't remember atm, I had to give them both equal amounts of attention:P

also, when I tune up my stereo, the volume goes from 0 to 75. The number always needs to end on a 0 or a 5:P

But I'm not the worst, a friend of mine who has perfect pitch has to, whenever he's listening to the radio in his car, make his motor make a sound in the same key as the song if he can't do it, he pulls off the road, because he constantly wants to have music in his car:-)

WickedSick!

You mean stuffed animals?

___

Music is life!

___

Quote by Kensai

Quote by burrrrrrnok
You mean stuffed animals?

That's it! thanks
The only slightly OCD like trait I have is that on my music collection, every major word in a song title or similar thing has to have a capital letter. E.g. "The Dark Side of the Moon". If it's "the dark side of the moon" I get very irritated.

And on stereos that have a digital display, it needs to be a multiple of 5 or on rare occassions, a multiple of 3.
Music. I always get full discographies, or else it annoys me.

I always have to have everything semi-organized in my own way.
bump. ><

___

Music is life!

___

Quote by Kensai

I probably have it. I used to be afraid of insomnia, and I would associate it with things, so I'd think doing them helped me sleep. Like saying certain things, going to the bathroom only a few times a day, rubbing my nails together constantly, and all other crap. Sometimes, if I say something like a disease, I'll have to explain to myself I do not have it.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by boreamor
The only slightly OCD like trait I have is that on my music collection, every major word in a song title or similar thing has to have a capital letter. E.g. "The Dark Side of the Moon". If it's "the dark side of the moon" I get very irritated.

And on stereos that have a digital display, it needs to be a multiple of 5 or on rare occassions, a multiple of 3.

That's exactly how it is with me. I hate downloading albums and having to rename all the tracks/artists/album names, lower case in songs just look terribly out of order.
Quote by burrrrrrnok
Trolls welcomed

just stopping by to say hello
signed,
your favorite poster
Page 1 of 2