so i wasn't getting any sound out of firefox so i decided to finally download the upgrade. i had seen on a friends comouter a few months ago and hated it then and i hate it now. all my bookmarks are in the drop down menu where all my sites usually are and my usual sites are all mixed in or just not there at all. is there any way to get it back or do i have to put up with this?

thanks..
Uninstall firefox and google for the old uninstaller?

But I too feel your pain; I updated last week through desperation, and now I hate it. My refresh button also doesn't work on some sites now.
It drove me mad too. If you go to Firefox's add-ons page and search 'awesome bar' there are a few applications that try and revert it back to the old state. I think the one I've now got is called 'old bar' or something which stores your history in the address bar - quite annoying at points - but doesn't have any associations with the bookmarks which is what I wanted removed.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
it didn't change anything...i think ill go back ie now... jk but still its pissing me off
well you know you can drag your bookmarks (or sites when u visit them) to the bar under the adress bar and them back/forward/refresh buttons do you?
Quote by chickrawker
never mind i found it..i guess its ok. thanks

Just looked to see what I am actually using as there were a couple of crap things I tried first - it's actually this. Might not be fantastic for what you want but suits me just fine.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I like the speed dial add-on. In the bookmarks pull down there is an organize bookmarks option