Something that really annoys me is when people are told to stop listening to the music they like because they are "overrated" or are "bad musicians."

I have seen this happen here before.

Nobody has the right to tell anyone who to listen to or not. You can listen to whatever you want. I hear most people saying this about most of those pop-punk bands like Green Day, and other bands. Some kid says they like Green Day, and then everyone starts complaining about how Green Day sucks and got worse over the years, and to listen to better bands.

Thats not ****ing right. People can listen to whatever they want. If someone who is reading this has gotten yelled about what I talked about, just ignore those people and do your own thing. Do whatever you want.

Overall, I just think that nobody has the right to tell someone to stop listening to a band, and if their taste of music sucks.

/rant.

By the way, I am not judging everyone on UG. Some people are fine with other people's tastes in music, but I still have seen some people make fun of the other people's tastes.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Let's club it through then! There, there, order, order!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Ya know what really grinds my gears?

people who tell people not to tell people how to be ....
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Just tell them to blow you. It works every time.

Watch: you don't like what I listen to? Blow me.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Stop listening to so much NOFX.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
stop listening to whatever you're listening to. it's absolute crap, obviously, since everyone makes fun of you for it.

....just kidding. just don't worry about it. no one's opinion should matter to you but your own
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
where do all arguments go to, is there some miserable black hole in space you hear whiny bitches go on about the validity of their arguments?
Does no one use blogs anymore? They work essentially the same as a thread, not hard to work out.