Hello there, I have played electric for a while now, and Im pretty proficient, but really miss just having a super cheap nylon/classical to muck about on. Now I know if I want to get something decent I am going to have to spent money, but I simply dont have any, so I would just like something cheap say £30 to muck around on. I actually prefer nylons to accoustics as well so its all good. But as I said I literally have no money...!

What about something like this?

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/72439

anyway I fully open to suggestions and make slightly more expensive by any means, but like I said, if it stays in tune relatively well and is good enough to play then that should be fine. I am not worried about really expensive top quality woods, and if I was I would need far more than £30!!!
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
yamaha c-40, its a fairly good guitar...thats about it ( :

"I have better things to do...
Like play with my balls."

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

looks good, sure there is nothing cheaper?

And will the yamaha be significantly better than other guitars £30 less than it?
Quote by 11yunited
Yes, it will. It's probably one of the cheapest genuinely playable guitars.

exactly right,
its just as good as guitars twice its price. i used to own one and it was pretty sturdy as well.

"I have better things to do...
Like play with my balls."

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

hhhm ok so that is ideal, what about something cheaper than that, something really cheap, whats best then
anything cheaper?
I seriously doubt there are any cheaper than that, at least any that won't fall apart in a week. If you need something cheaper, try ebay or craigslist.
also i forgot to mentioned I am lefty, so I could switch it couldnt i? just swap the saddle around? Not ideal i know, but achievable?
Yes it is. Guitars for 30 bucks aren't going to sound muffled, they're going to sound like utter bull****.

Get the yamaha, don't let those reviews fool you. And I'm pretty sure there is a left handed version of that Yamaha.
ow ok, thanks guys Ill check the left handed thing out
seems pretty hard to get, could i just flip it? I mean i could just switch strings and saddle couldnt i? Not like an electric where the nut is hugely different
good an will the c40 cope with flemenco?
Quote by Varkunus
good an will the c40 cope with flemenco?

yamaha C40 is cheap ( In Bahrain it's 28 BHD, which is $ 60) and very good piece.
but will i be able to play flemenco on it?
Quote by Varkunus
but will i be able to play flemenco on it?

My friend plays flamenco in it