There would be too many to tab and too many different types etc.
Just experiment
ohai little sig.
natural harmonics happen on the 12th, 5th, 7th, 9th, 17th, 19th, and 21st fretts the easiest...and all the artificial harmonics have multiple ones per string per frett...just depends on where you pick and what pick up is on.

hope that helps
Quote by dayzofdesire
natural harmonics happen on the 12th, 5th, 7th, 9th, 17th, 19th, and 21st fretts the easiest...and all the artificial harmonics have multiple ones per string per frett...just depends on where you pick and what pick up is on.

hope that helps

thanks alot just what i wanted
harmonics should be at every node in the string. the ones mentioned are the most common/easiest, but there are more. the 12th fret is half the string length, and the 5th fret is halfway between the nut and 12th fret. keep dividing the length by 2 and you get more nodes. so theres one around the 2 1/4 fret as well, and so on. those get harder (and almost impossible at times) to hit, but they are there.
Quote by Brittanian
I just find random ones when playing and would like to know where they are

Divide the speaking length of the string by a natural number. The points that separate the segments is where they be.
Last edited by Dodeka at Dec 8, 2008,
Quote by jof1029
harmonics should be at every node in the string. the ones mentioned are the most common/easiest, but there are more. the 12th fret is half the string length, and the 5th fret is halfway between the nut and 12th fret. keep dividing the length by 2 and you get more nodes. so theres one around the 2 1/4 fret as well, and so on. those get harder (and almost impossible at times) to hit, but they are there.

My favorites are the ones inbetween frets 2 and 3. It changes pitch depending on whether I touch the fret wire, above the inlay, etc. I love the obscure ones that no one really plays.
Also four and six are pretty good as well.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by jof1029

That is true, but those "hard ones" aren't much of a practical use since they're very quiet.