My friend asked me to get some music for her...
so i did

terrible stuff
like the jonas brothers
(sorry if there are any fans out there.... )

but when i downloaded it, i actually (no bull) felt dirty

anyone else any changes made because of The Pit?
I find myself avoiding certain bands, without even hearing their music, simply because of some of the fans on here. Shame, really.

EDIT: Also, because of the massive opposition to bands like Fall Out Boy and genres like rap/hip-hop, I decided to give them a listen to see if they really were that bad. Ended up really liking many of the universally hated bands and genres on here.

So thanks guys .

EDIT2: I also resent my numberplate because the last 3 letters are FAP .
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Last edited by -February-Star- at Dec 8, 2008,
I dont think anyone in the pit have ever advocated the Jonas brothers, so how did the pit make you do that ?
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by loubot123
I dont think anyone in the pit have ever advocated the Jonas brothers, so how did the pit make you do that ?

i think he was doing it as a joke. assuming that his friend doesnt like the jonas brothers.
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
Quote by dxvxb
i think he was doing it as a joke. assuming that his friend doesnt like the jonas brothers.

I like the Jonas Brothers. You got a problem with that?
Sail upon the open skies
I commented on someones facebook picture By saying FAPFAPFAP. and they Commented back saying whats FAP??
I've lost half of my girlfriends because of the relationship thread.

Thanks guys.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by b.m.s.
I commented on someones facebook picture By saying FAPFAPFAP. and they Commented back saying whats FAP??

I've done that many times and had to explain it afterwards
ohai little sig.
My answer when asked for advice will usually end up being something to do with rape or fapping (yes, I now say fap).
Quote by stephen_rettie
i wanna sig this!

Then go ahead?

Personally I've changed more because of /b/ despite not spending much time there. I think UG has changed me for the better. I live in a society populated by a lot of idiots so I've learned some valuable lessons from some of the less intelligent members here on how to deal with them. Then again I've managed to escape the mental inabilities of many of my peers by having discussions with UG's smarter members.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
I've lost half of my girlfriends because of the relationship thread.

Thanks guys.

Ouch.

To the guy who said stuff about liking rap and hip hop, I kind of agree with you. I'm still not big on the "pop punk" bands like Fall Out Boy (the term pop punk is so hypocritical that it hurts), but I've come to appreciate many artists of different genres. If I can feel the song, chances are I'll start liking it. And there's a bunch of hip hop that can do that. There is good stuff out there, just look for it!

Also, drunken clubbing gave me a new appreciation for some of it...
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome