Page 1 of 3
I can't feel pain anymore.

Some goth put a cigarette out on my arm, and I didn't feel a thing, twice over the past month I've been shaving, slipped sideways and given myself really deep cut along my leg and didn't feel anything. In college today, I was cutting with a craft knife, and I sliced across my hand and didn't even notice. I had two injections this afternoon, ones that are supposed to be painful because of an acidic vaccination, and didn't realise I had been injected. Hell, I can't even feel the cold, my body shivers but I don't feel it.

No idea why it is, I can't imagine that there's anything that can cause this, apart from just having an odd pain threshold. Question is, should I use this power for good or for evil?

[bear in mind, I don't have the ability to heal myself]
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I always saw you more of an antihero, but you should become a supervillain, and fight for anarchy and industrial music.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Are you dead?

I would imagine that someone would have told me if that was true.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Leprosy.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Thats actually a disease and its very dangerous.

Im serious.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
I'm sure a patient had something similar in House, try calling him.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by rabidguitarist
I would imagine that someone would have told me if that was true.

You dead foo'!

Better?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

If you looked like Hayden Panettiere too, I'd be over to your house in a heartbeat.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by irongoat666
I'm sure a patient had something similar in House, try calling him.

Good idea, I have him on speed-dial actually.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
I have a super power as well, I am Africa Man, I have the power to starve innocent children.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
You either have a deadly deises that will kill you within the next month or.... You have a high tolerance to pain...

So are you like that girl from heroes?
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
Quote by Tapping_Ninja
You either have a deadly deises that will kill you within the next month or.... You have a high tolerance to pain...

So are you like that girl from heroes?

Yeah, 'cept I have a nicer arse.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Wait, so you have absolutely no feeling at all? You can't tell whether or not you are touching something, unless you look and confirm contact, or is it just the more extreme feelings that don't register?
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by BobMarleysGhost
Wait, so you have absolutely no feeling at all? You can't tell whether or not you are touching something, unless you look and confirm contact, or is it just the more extreme feelings that don't register?

Yeah, I can feel, it's just things that used to be really painful aren't really that painful anymore.

Quote by rock.freak667
maybe you have CIPA?

Which is not good btw

*googles* that's an inherited disease.

I obviously don't have anything wrong with me. I just think it's weird.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist

Some goth put a cigarette out on my arm, and I didn't feel a thing, twice over the past month I've been shaving, slipped sideways and given myself really deep cut along my leg and didn't feel anything. In college today, I was cutting with a craft knife, and I sliced across my hand and didn't even notice. I had two injections this afternoon, ones that are supposed to be painful because of an acidic vaccination, and didn't realise I had been injected. Hell, I can't even feel the cold, my body shivers but I don't feel it.

No idea why it is, I can't imagine that there's anything that can cause this, apart from just having an odd pain threshold. Question is, should I use this power for good or for evil?

Not a superpower. Nerve disorder. please go to a doctor a get checked out.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Dawg, you dead?

Quote by Jack Off Jill
"Son, always carry a medical glove in your pocket in case you wind up in a bathroom that has no toilet paper, and you get constipated."
Well I'd first get it checked by a doctor before you decide to hunt down Osama. Besides like you said you don't have healing powers so it isn't that much of a superpower.
I'll believe you feel no pain when you post up a video of you hitting yourself in the nutsack with a hammer without screaming.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yeah, I can feel, it's just things that used to be really painful aren't really that painful anymore.

So really, your "pain threshold" has just gone way up...

Evidently, the use of morphine-like drugs raises this threshold considerably, by causing mild damage to the nerves.

Done anything that may have potentially damaged your nervous system (Bathing in radioactive waste etc...)?

Any medication that causes a increased pain threshold is apparently very short lived, so maybe (if you are on some form of medication) its a mere side-effect.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Cure: You know spank lines where one person gets under everyone in the line and they just slap them on the ass as they go? We sholud do the same thing, except they're sacking you. You'll feel plenty after 50 or so people
I have that, a few years back I shattered my ankle really badly, I just sat there an laughed. Medics said I had a stupidly high pain threshold
Earlier this year I managed to slice my knuckle in half, bone and everything, and I cooked myself a meal while I was waiting for the ambulance
ohai little sig.
that's unhealthy.

go get electric shocked by a mad scientist of summit to get ur feeling back.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Page 1 of 3