Hello everybody its me again ive opened lost of threads about what to get and how and now i have pod xt live and i cant get a damn children of bodom and in flames tone. all i want is to have good bodom tone and a neoclassical tone and a tone to play in flames well why cant i get what i want i really is going to make me quit guitar. what can i get to have to tones i want in the cheapest way? you can also recommend me an amp how are cheap randalls? i dont have much money and cant get a tube amp cos i live in an apartment.
for god sake
their is a quote somewhere that stop chasing tone and just play . . or something like that

look just muck around with the pre-sets pre-sets are always poor, go on the line6 forum there all nice guys there
Scooped Mid distortion and delay.

and why do you want to sound like bodom, when you could sound like yourself?
Ok but the thing is i cant get a tone for myself too and i play better when i sound like the band i play. So i really need some help there. So advice me something i can play melodic death metal. That way i can play the bands i like and also make my own tone.
Is buying an amp wiser than buying a processor? please need help i cant buy tube amps is it still worth buying an amp? need real help i just dont want to play guitar with pod xt live...
Quote by blind.quardian
Is buying an amp wiser than buying a processor? please need help i cant buy tube amps is it still worth buying an amp? need real help i just dont want to play guitar with pod xt live...

Why can't you get a tube amp?
First of all i live in turkey and there not much good ones and they are much more expensive like for the price for a 5150 i can only get a randall rg50tc. and the biggest problem is noise. I play at the lowest volume possible cos i live in an apartment and i dont want to piss off neighbours. i dont know what to do
Really it will be too expensive. i dont think they will ship to turkey too. Randall is twice the price of america here so really i want something cheap. also buying pedals with ss amp is a bad idea?
Not for now and when i go to a studio they have amps there. i will only play at home. just want to get some simple metal tone nothing too much.
if you want a really high gain amp thats really high quality, Marshal JVM series are amazing if you have the cash
edit: go to bossus.com and look at the multi and distortion pedals, they really help getting the tone you want
I recommend the Me-20 or the MT-2
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Last edited by cukd7x-a2- at Dec 8, 2008,
Ok i know youre trying to help but just explain why would you recommend a jvm when i say i cant buy tube amp and call the much cheaper randall rg50tc expensive? i know what high gain quality amps are just dont have money and place to crank them up.