drjazzy327
UG Newbie
35 IQ
I have been wanting to change my user name and I am wondering how to.I don't care if my account has to be deleted and a new one has to be made.So is there any way I can get this done?
Utah's Token Black Guy
train wreck
drunk
119 IQ
I'm not sure this is possible. Send a PM to the admin.
Quote by megadeth rule
how do you trip on acid? was your shoelace untied?

Quote by perry589
Mikko, you remind me of a clogged up toilet. You're the poo that won't go away.
drjazzy327
UG Newbie
35 IQ
Quote by train wreck
I'm not sure this is possible. Send a PM to the admin.

Who is that?
Utah's Token Black Guy
nightraven
?
653 IQ
nope, not gonna happen.

usernames are changed very very very very rarely. i can only recall two instances where a usename is significantly changed. frenchy is more willing to give you a capital letter or maybe change a letter if you're lucky but there's no massive changes unless he loves you a lot.
the admins also don't delete accounts because they need to keep records (or something like that), and it's forbidden to start a new account (they will find out about a multiple account and you will be banned for a while depending on your record, your new account will be permanently banned).

sorry
drjazzy327
UG Newbie
35 IQ
Quote by nightraven
nope, not gonna happen.

usernames are changed very very very very rarely. i can only recall two instances where a usename is significantly changed. frenchy is more willing to give you a capital letter or maybe change a letter if you're lucky but there's no massive changes unless he loves you a lot.
the admins also don't delete accounts because they need to keep records (or something like that), and it's forbidden to start a new account (they will find out about a multiple account and you will be banned for a while depending on your record, your new account will be permanently banned).

sorry

I just wanted to change to something other than my real name. But I guess that isn't happening
Utah's Token Black Guy
nightraven
?
653 IQ
Quote by codyadamscea
I just wanted to change to something other than my real name. But I guess that isn't happening

start sucking up and maybe in three or four years you'll get a name change

it's becoming increasingly unlikely with the huge growing community here. don't worry, you won't get stalked because your real name is somewhere hidden in your user name and the username isn't that important anyway - it's what you post that defines you

</cliches>
Burpin'Worm
773 IQ
We don't change usernames, it leeds to a loss of data integrity.

I've no idea what that is, just quoting Till.
volcom_sk8_rock
Donny STFU
709 IQ
I forgot my password so I made a new account then found the password somewhere and got the choice to choose between my old or new account
She Had An Abortion That She Made Me Pay For